Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ‘76 2.0L Ignition Harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TonyR
Taken out of a parts car. If interested, I have video of it operating. On my research I haven’t found one for under under $280! Wow. Shipping not included from 60655.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
That harness is correct for the 73-76 cars. Takes some simple green to it and shine it up!
914werke
IMO you want premium $ replace the broken connector for new rolleyes.gif pretty simply done.

Click to view attachment
TonyR
QUOTE(914werke @ Oct 5 2023, 11:43 AM) *

IMO you want premium $ replace the broken connector for new rolleyes.gif pretty simply done.

Click to view attachment

Don’t think I’m asking premium, plus you can hear it turn over a car. Of course I am always open to offers.
914Sixer
Please DO NOT get your prices from Ebay. In most cases NOT real world selling price. Jeff B sells new ones for $332 plus core.
TonyR
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 8 2023, 01:26 PM) *

Please DO NOT get your prices from Ebay. In most cases NOT real world selling price. Jeff B sells new ones for $332 plus core.

Dude, you seem to respond on everyone’s sales. If you’re such an expert and nit picker then what should be my price? Be a mentor and not a troll. Or maybe a private message? No, I did not go off eBay and yes I see other vendors sell these for more. I even searched on this site for the last time one was sold and couldn’t find any.
914Sixer
Did not set out to offend anyone, only trying to be helpful due to 6 posts. Not an expert at anything.
TonyR
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 9 2023, 10:54 AM) *

Did not set out to offend anyone, only trying to be helpful due to 6 posts. Not an expert at anything.

Looking at your login name again I have to apologize. I thought you were someone else. Obviously it is not the right price or nobody needs the harness right now to even make an offer.
Literati914
Don't apologize.. set an item at whatever price you want. If buyers don't like it, they'll move on (they should anyway), it's that simple.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.