Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Cap for windshield washer bottle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
East coaster
Looking for a cap for my windshield washer bottle.
East coaster
Bump……somebody must have one laying around. I was hoping 914 Rubber had them but it doesn’t seem so.
76-914
QUOTE(East coaster @ Oct 13 2023, 04:03 PM) *

Bump……somebody must have one laying around. I was hoping 914 Rubber had them but it doesn’t seem so.

Aase has a complete bottle & lid $44
Craigers17
QUOTE(East coaster @ Oct 13 2023, 05:03 PM) *

I have one. I wouldn't say it concours, and it probably hasn't been cleaned in 48 years. I also have no idea of it's functionality because the bottle wasn't hooked up when I bought the car, and I have since removed the bottle. That said, it's free if you want it. Here's a couple pics....again...I've made no attempt to clean it. If you want it, just pm your address and I'll get it out to you today or Monday.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
East coaster
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Oct 14 2023, 05:42 AM) *

QUOTE(East coaster @ Oct 13 2023, 05:03 PM) *

I have one. I wouldn't say it concours, and it probably hasn't been cleaned in 48 years. I also have no idea of it's functionality because the bottle wasn't hooked up when I bought the car, and I have since removed the bottle. That said, it's free if you want it. Here's a couple pics....again...I've made no attempt to clean it. If you want it, just pm your address and I'll get it out to you today or Monday.

That would be awesome……Thanks! Let me cover shipping and any inconvenience. Can I send PayPal, or Venmo, or something? I’ll message you my address.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.