Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windsheild frame fixture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
If you are converting a car back to stock from a race car that has had the windsheild frame removed or replacing the wiper panel As I needed to do on Juergen's car you need this. I use the Alien's frame to build it.

This is a very complex fixture. It took hours to build for a one time use.

$ 100.00 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
rick 918-S
I had an interested party but should have checked on shipping cost prior to listing this for sale. I now have it in a bike box and have an estimated shipping cost anywhere from 3-400.00 which sux!

I can't see scraping this thing. It took about 30 hrs of tweekin and bending multiple pieces to get the shape right. So I am posting this one more time in the event someone can find a use for it. The deal is $ 100.00 plus shipping.

PM me. assimilate.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 26 2023, 09:36 AM) *

I had an interested party but should have checked on shipping cost prior to listing this for sale. I now have it in a bike box and have an estimated shipping cost anywhere from 3-400.00 which sux!

I can't see scraping this thing. It took about 30 hrs of tweekin and bending multiple pieces to get the shape right. So I am posting this one more time in the event someone can find a use for it. The deal is $ 100.00 plus shipping.

PM me. assimilate.gif

Go onto parcel monkey. com for a quote. I just sent a bike box from DE to CA for $180 through my FedEx acct but parcel monkey might get you close.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 26 2023, 11:06 AM) *

PM me. assimilate.gif

Go onto parcel monkey. com for a quote. I just sent a bike box from DE to CA for $180 through my FedEx acct but parcel monkey might get you close.

Sandy checked through a business account where she works.shipping sux.
21window
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 26 2023, 02:28 PM) *

PM me. assimilate.gif

Greyhound?
mb911
Oh man I would hate to see that scrapped.
mepstein
QUOTE(21window @ Nov 29 2023, 10:48 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 26 2023, 02:28 PM) *

PM me. assimilate.gif

Greyhound?

They no longer ship. Thank goodness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.