Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB set of Pedrini's - later style for '75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rick986
Looking for a set ideally, but will consider singles for my '75.

Would like them refinished but whatever cosmetic condition they're in is fine...as long as they've been spun and proven straight.

Thanks.
anderssj
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 11 2023, 07:52 AM) *

Saw these on Craigslist (no affiliation):

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/wto/d/aber...7671505367.html

Hope this helps!
dug
I have a set of 4 Mahles I've been plannning to sell. I need to get them out of storage but wont have time to go until next week. They were painted black but otherwise pretty nice shape. I'll post pics when I do.
Rick986
QUOTE(dug @ Oct 11 2023, 10:45 AM) *

I have a set of 4 Mahles I've been plannning to sell. I need to get them out of storage but wont have time to go until next week. They were painted black but otherwise pretty nice shape. I'll post pics when I do.

Depending on price, I might consider black, but ideally looking for silver. Thanks.
Rick986
bumped
BENBRO02
QUOTE(Rick986 @ Oct 18 2023, 06:05 PM) *

bumped

I have five that were on my 75 before I put on Fuchs. I believe they are early wheels though because my car had an early front suspension when I bought it. The part number on the one I check ended with .00
Rick986
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Oct 18 2023, 07:04 PM) *

QUOTE(Rick986 @ Oct 18 2023, 06:05 PM) *

bumped

I have five that were on my 75 before I put on Fuchs. I believe they are early wheels though because my car had an early front suspension when I bought it. The part number on the one I check ended with .00

Hey Ben - could you send me pix? Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.