Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: [SOLD Fuchs 4-bolt Wheels (qty: 5)] and Dual Weber 44 IDF 71
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Peeterabytes
Hello there!

I've had these 4 bolt Fuchs wheels and Webers laying around for too long now. They came from my '73 before we converted to a 914/6 GT. Wanting them to find a good home.

There are 5 wheels with 2 having tires that are way way old. These are 5-1/2J x 15s, 914.361.011.01.

The Webers are marked 44 IDF 71 8M, made in Italy. These were on my 914 when it ran 2.0L.

Fuchs $500 OBO - don't really want to ship these.
Webers for $500 OBO - easier to ship the Webers.

Hoping someone in the DFW/North Texas area (I am in Allen) wants to pick either or all of them up.

If you're local, might even throw in some extra parts I have left over from the conversion like the exhaust, manifolds, and heat exchangers. smile.gif

Thanks,

Peter

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
sportlicherFahrer
@Rick986
76-914
These won't last long. Great price! beerchug.gif
ric birks
Sent you a email last night.
Rusty
I'll take the fuchs wheels. Please message me payment info.
Peeterabytes
QUOTE(Rusty @ Oct 10 2023, 01:59 PM) *

I'll take the fuchs wheels. Please message me payment info.

I've sent a DM and email but not sure if you got it. I've attached a QR code with my contact vCard with my cell and email address. Please contact me at your convenience.

Thanks,

Peter
Click to view attachment
Peeterabytes
@B2524 if you still want the Webers, please use the QR code above to get my cell or email address. Forum DMs or emails are seemingly not working for me. Thanks
Peeterabytes
bump

Still trying to find a good home for the Webers. The 4 lug Fuchs sold like hotcakes lol

If anyone wants the Webers, I'll ship them to you USPS and you can pay me what you think they are worth after they arrive. I really just want them to go to someone who will make good use of them.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.