Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: v8 conversion for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mike1981
Hello Everyone

I will be in San Diego this month and saw this CR ad.

I think this car has been up for sale before.

Does anyone know anything about it please?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2...22-39f42e4458f9

Thanks

Mike
burton73
The fake patina on this car's paint is amazing. Realy!

I have never seen this car for sale

Bob B
Craigers17
IIRC this car was on Ebay within the last year or so, but EBAY either doesn't provide history on sales that far back or I don't know how to access it. Here's another classified ad on it a few years ago....although, based on the comments, I don't know how much it really adds to the dialogue.

https://dailyturismo.com/ugly-duckling-1972-porsche-914-v8/

Click to view attachment
Chris914n6
I wanted to see how the Mitsubishi shifter was done since I have one I want to use, but going thru the pics, let's just say as little _____ as possible was invested in this car.

Google drive photos
Mike1981
Thank You for the photos.

The seller does not know anything about the engine tranny or shifter, so I agree this dealer is a flipper.

Wont send any more pics.

Im going to pass on this one.
Rpiccola
Is the price still $16000?
Mike1981
QUOTE(Rpiccola @ Oct 17 2023, 07:11 PM) *

Is the price still $16000?

He just lowered it to 8500
rhodyguy
In the pictures…WTH is the item on the inside of the rear lower shock bolt?
alwaysracin
Irritating. I asked for more picture or information since I would be driving down from San Jose. He wouldn't even send pictures. Now I see it sold and I could have been a buyer.

Bummed.

Scott Fraser
dstudeba
Not much help but I remember this car from about 2 or so years ago up for sale. I am tempted to say it was at Copart but I could be mixing it up with another over the top paint job. Seemed to be for sale for a long time. That plus with the seller not being very informative you may have passed on a headache.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.