Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75/75 2.0 engine for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Robarabian
I have a 75/76 California special here. Complete 2.0 liter from flywheel to computer. All injection components are there, with smog pump (belt still intact) and all the hard lines etc. Engine turns over smoothly by hand.

I bought this from another member here 3-5 years ago when I began hoarding 914 parts. I am never going to use it so someone out here likely can.

I have the exhaust, sans a muffler that I can throw in with it. I'm just a guy, not a business, so I wouldn't know necessarily how to ship something like this, I'd love it to go to someone in CA who needs to restore their 75 /76 car and needs the smog stuff.

Even has an MPS sensor that looks to be in pretty good shape overall. The computer ECU lists "remanufactured" Bosch on it and isnt rusty or rotted.

I paid 1300.00 for it, so that's what I would like to get back. I turned it by hand throughout storage in a covered shed. It is dusty for sure.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Robarabian
A few more photos...

Item is in Simi Valley, Ventura CA. Click to view attachment
Robarabian
The exhaustClick to view attachment
Robarabian
bump!
burton73
Not that I need it but, does it come with the 1/2 shafts and CVs shown in one picture.

Some people want to know. Thanks,

Bob B
idea.gif
Robarabian
Those Axles are Subaru and are for a future need of mine. I have a Suby powered Turbo car that will ultimately have the Subaru 5 speed sitting in my garage installed. I will need the shafts for that.

So no, unfortunately not.

Robert

QUOTE(burton73 @ Nov 7 2023, 07:38 PM) *

Not that I need it but, does it come with the 1/2 shafts and CVs shown in one picture.

Some people want to know. Thanks,

Bob B
idea.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.