Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rear Trunk Carpet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
aturboman
Looking for an original early style rear trunk carpet for 70-72. This type is completely flat and used where the jack is stowed at the left rear wheel well. Prefer one without a spare tire grommet.

Must be in very nice to NOS condition. Serious cash in hand for proper part.

Also have a nice later style mat to throw into the deal if someone has one in an early car they are wiling to part with, and aren't overly concerned about it being absolutely perfect.

Let me know what you have, this is holding up my 914-6 restoration.

Appreciate any leads.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(aturboman @ Oct 21 2023, 01:54 PM) *

Looking for an original early style rear trunk carpet for 70-72. This type is completely flat and used where the jack is stowed at the left rear wheel well. Prefer one without a spare tire grommet.

Also have a nice later style mat to throw into the deal if someone has one in an early car they are wiling to part with, and aren't overly concerned about it being absolutely perfect.

Appreciate any leads.

I’m interested in your late style rear trunk mat. Post photos and what $ you want for it?

@aturboman
aturboman
PM Sent

QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Oct 24 2023, 06:20 PM) *

QUOTE(aturboman @ Oct 21 2023, 01:54 PM) *

Appreciate any leads.

I’m interested in your late style rear trunk mat. Post photos and what $ you want for it?

@aturboman

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.