Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: EFI Components
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tommy B
Click to view attachmentPlease contact me for questions, etc.

MPS: Bosch PN 0 280 100 037 (022 906 051C). Same condition as purchased from Auto Atlanta (restored/reconditioned by Fuel Injection Corporation). Price is $215.

ECU: Bosch PN 0 280 000 037 (022 906 021E). Condition: As remanufactured by Bosch in original box/packaging. Price is $315.

Vacuum Canister: Bosch PN 1 237 122 603. Condition: NOS in Original Box. Price is $165.
y
Many more parts available (more than a complete system) including harnesses by/from Jeff Bowlsby, 3-Port Fuel Pump (reconditioned and tested), AAR (reconditioned, purchased from Auto Atlanta), Injectors set (tested good by Mr. Injector), NOS Decel Valves, NOS PCV, NOS TPS, Throttle Body, Intakes, Distributors, etc.

Please inquire. All priced to be a great deal for you!Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Payment options include: Check or PayPal (preferred).

Thanks!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Jack Standz
I'll take the MPS please
JeffBowlsby
PM me the total for the TPS and PCV with shipping to 94583 please.

Add the Vacuum Canister: Bosch PN 1 237 122 603. Condition: NOS in Original Box. Price is $165. to my order please.

@Tommy B
s13u74cr4
I would like that ECU please. Oh, guess that isn’t for a 73 2.0. But if these are:

NOS Decel Valves, NOS PCV
AAR
Sea Rooster
I'm interested in the following if they fit a 73 2.0.

NOS Decel Valve, NOS PCV, NOS TPS, Throttle Body,
FlacaProductions
Hey Tommy - I sent an email about TPS and Decel Valve so I guess you'll have to sort out the requests....
Jack Standz
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Oct 23 2023, 09:38 PM) *

Hey Tommy - I sent an email about TPS and Decel Valve so I guess you'll have to sort out the requests....

Well, since I was the first to post here (about 4 1/2 hours before anyone else) and I also simultaneously sent a PM regarding: AAR, NOS TPS, Throttle Body, I suppose that puts me first in time and first in line, right??

914werke
laugh.gif
JamesJ
Sent PM regarding any L-jet wiring harnesses
Thanks.
scallyk9
QUOTE(Jack Standz @ Oct 23 2023, 10:12 AM) *

Well, since I was the first to post here (about 4 1/2 hours before anyone else) and I also simultaneously sent a PM regarding: AAR, NOS TPS, Throttle Body, I suppose that puts me first in time and first in line, right??

And I sent a PM for the AAR and another item before there were any posts including yours. No response yet.
FlacaProductions
It's been over 24 hours since the original post and truly don't care either way if I have access to any of these parts but has anyone heard back from the OP?
JeffBowlsby
I sent Tommy an email this morning thru the site, no response yet.
FlacaProductions
Anyone heard anything? I haven't.....

Tommy B:
Last Active - 22nd October 2023 - 03:18 PM
Literati914
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Oct 23 2023, 04:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Jack Standz @ Oct 23 2023, 10:12 AM) *

And I sent a PM for the AAR and another item before there were any posts including yours. No response yet.

Not to start a debate or anything, but I wish there was an accepted standard for calling dibs .. I've lost items from 'calling first' both ways; first pm and/or first posting to the thread - that gets frustrating. Anyway, I've no dog in this one so good luck guys.
Jack Standz
Let's have that debate. There is no good reason anyone should "lose out". You're tired of it & I bet there are many others that are too.

For example, Let's take the MPS that the poster here offered for sale at $215. When someone accepts that offer, it's over, it's sold. The seller is obligated to follow-through with the sale and deliver the goods in the condition stated in the ad.

We don't know what happened to the seller here, but I'm expecting him to eventually complete the transaction with the first person to accept his offer. That's what everyone should expect. And that goes for all the items in the ad.

Most all of us use ebay. Ebay has rules. We should have rules.
rjames
QUOTE(Jack Standz @ Oct 25 2023, 02:00 PM) *

Let's have that debate. There is no good reason anyone should "lose out". You're tired of it & I bet there are many others that are too.

For example, Let's take the MPS that the poster here offered for sale at $215. When someone accepts that offer, it's over, it's sold. The seller is obligated to follow-through with the sale and deliver the goods in the condition stated in the ad.

We don't know what happened to the seller here, but I'm expecting him to eventually complete the transaction with the first person to accept his offer. That's what everyone should expect. And that goes for all the items in the ad.

Most all of us use ebay. Ebay has rules. We should have rules.

With newbie sellers all bets are off.
Sea Rooster
The seller should be banned!
914werke
rolleyes.gif
FlacaProductions
Welp.
That was fun.
WTF.gif
PCH
With regard to who has first dibs, my vote would go to whoever has the first post on the tread. That way, there is complete transparency as to who wants what and there is a time stamp as to when the bid was made.
kkid
I had a response from Tommy.

He had a hard time getting used to the site.

But my item is on its way now.

So everything is good!!
914werke
QUOTE(kkid @ Nov 4 2023, 07:45 PM) *
I had a response from Tommy. He (said he) had a hard time getting used to the site. But my item is (hopefully) on its way now.

Call me skeptical sad.gif Noticing that his noted location was literally minuets from me, I messaged him (probably one of the 1st) & have yet to receive a reply. confused24.gif
I hope it works out. rolleyes.gif
FlacaProductions
I see him logged in as I type this...and yet....
Montreal914
Good luck buyers, hope he respects the times received (no stake in the game). unsure.gif

In hot cases like these, yes the idea of using the first reply on the thread would open transparency, but some members choose not to expose it and prefer directly pm'ing. I always look at the time received (weather it is a post or pm) and go with the first one, as I want to hope do all of the respectful members of this community. smile.gif

All, GLWTS, GLWTP!
FlacaProductions
and...gone. no post.

not to mention, I originally sent him email through 914World - not a message. Now I'm simply watching because i'm morbidly curious.
Jack Standz
QUOTE(kkid @ Nov 5 2023, 09:45 AM) *

So everything is good!!

Really? Just curious, when did you order an item?

Everything is not "good". The original poster puts items up for sale and then ghosts everyone for two weeks. Nope, not a good way to treat us fellow 914ers.

How was he "used to the site" enough to post the original ad, but then wasnt able to say even a peep about what happened? Tommy still hasn't said a peep.

Us peeps are waiting for a peep smile.gif.
kkid
QUOTE(Jack Standz @ Nov 5 2023, 10:41 AM) *

QUOTE(kkid @ Nov 5 2023, 09:45 AM) *

So everything is good!!

Really? Just curious, when did you order an item?

Everything is not "good". The original poster puts items up for sale and then ghosts everyone for two weeks. Nope, not a good way to treat us fellow 914ers.

How was he "used to the site" enough to post the original ad, but then wasnt able to say even a peep about what happened? Tommy still hasn't said a peep.

Us peeps are waiting for a peep smile.gif.

It was 10/22 3:17 PM that I sent him a message to buy it. He confirmed I was a 1st for the item.

Yes, he ghosts everyone for 2 weeks including me but we never know what he had to go through in the last 2 weeks and that is something we could consider if there's something abnormal.

I assumed he would eventually respond one by one and I think that's what he is doing right now.

All I could do is just be patient and waited.

Hope you understand.

kkid

Jack Standz
So, it does look like you were first to respond to the ad, seeing as you responded exactly 12 hours Before the ad was posted. smile.gif

(However, even if you take into account time zone differences, there was a response before yours. )
Tommy B
'morning all. All parts offered, sans the -603 Vacuum Canister, now sold. Sorry for any delays in responding to your inquiries. Those that purchased were notified in the order the inquiry was received. Non-responses to my follow-ups, including after seeing you were on-line and assumed seeing my reply, allowed me to contact/offer to the next inn line. Tried a PM for one person but no response. Anyway, thanks for the great response and it shows that if you have great items and price them very low, they'll knock your door (email) down. Likely more items to post near term.
FlacaProductions
To the best of my knowledge, I received zero contact.
914werke
confused24.gif agree.gif
Jack Standz
agree.gif and WTF.gif This is a terrible way to treat fellow 914ers.

Just curious, has anyone that responded to this ad actually received any contact from Tommy? (I have not)

JeffBowlsby
I had spoken up specifically for the vac can, and have not received any response, by either PM or email, or a posted response to this thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.