Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA ÜnStock Show - Nov 12, 2023
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
campbellcj
Hey all -

The 3rd PCA ÜnStock car show is coming up in a couple weeks, November 12th at HRE in Vista CA. Last year's in Burbank was really cool though morning load-in was kinda disorganized. Curious which World members are planning to attend or show off their cars this year. I'll be there in my 997 as it's way too far to drive my 914 and my trailer needs tires/maint. Could convoy if anyone is heading down from the SFV/WLA area. (I'm off the 101 near Malibu Canyon.). It is free to attend. Not sure if the show spots are full as of yet.

Cheers,
Steve
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Oct 27 2023, 05:44 AM) *

Hey all -

The 3rd PCA ÜnStock car show is coming up in a couple weeks, November 12th at HRE in Vista CA. Last year's in Burbank was really cool though morning load-in was kinda disorganized. Curious which World members are planning to attend or show off their cars this year. I'll be there in my 997 as it's way too far to drive my 914 and my trailer needs tires/maint. Could convoy if anyone is heading down from the SFV/WLA area. (I'm off the 101 near Malibu Canyon.). It is free to attend. Not sure if the show spots are full as of yet.

Cheers,

I will be there in my SBC 914
Click to view attachment
burton73
QUOTE(Steve @ Oct 27 2023, 07:32 AM) *

Hey all -

Cheers,

Click to view attachment

Steve, @Steve I just have to say your SBC car looks great. Very taste full, great color and texture. A pillar treatment, mirrors, Bumpbers, wheels, flairs, top, well all of it. It is truly a UnStock 914 done to what I see as a very high level. Well done brother.

Best Bob B
first.gif
Steve
QUOTE(burton73 @ Oct 27 2023, 07:54 AM) *

Hey all -

Cheers,

Steve, @Steve I just have to say your SBC car looks great. Very taste full, great color and texture. A pillar treatment, mirrors, Bumpbers, wheels, flairs, top, well all of it. It is truly a UnStock 914 done to what I see as a very high level. Well done brother.

Best Bob B
first.gif

I wish I could take credit for it, but Kent Simmons designed and built it. I saw it for sale 3 years ago at the Phoenix Club and jumped on it. Amazing car and attention to detail.
PVG123
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Oct 27 2023, 07:44 AM) *

Hey all -

Cheers,

I will be there along with my friend and his PMB 914/6 GT Click to view attachment
slivel
I'm registered and will show my car if my new fuel tank is finished.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Steve

Hey all -

Cheers,

Click to view attachment

Won’t make it this year after all. My clutch is still messed up and I don’t have time to work on it. I might still come up without the car
FL000
Sounds like this is right up my alley. I’ll have to keep an eye out for it next year.

@Steve your car looks awesome. Can’t wait to see it in person.
eric9144
I'll be there beerchug.gif Haven't been to much lately with all the family commitments so should be fun!
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
stoked_on_spool
If my car is back from my mechanic in time I'll bring it up! I'm in San Diego. Even if it's not ready I may still drive my daily to see the show.

-Bret
Mr.Nobody
I maybe there to get some inspiration to get going on my car. Hope to see a good turnout.
Ottomotion
I plan on being there. Coming down from central Cal. Fingers crossed everything goes well on way down!
Click to view attachment
914SIXXation
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Oct 27 2023, 07:44 AM) *

Hey all -

Cheers,

Looking forward to seeing everybody….unfortunately I won’t be bringing my 914-6.

See you tomorrow!

Happy Veterans Day! Very proud of my dad…. A Purple Heart marine ❤️

Cheers driving-girl.gif

Margie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.