SOLD

1972 Porsche 914

Asking $15,900 OBO
Runs and drives fine. I have enjoyed this car, but I need the space in my garage for other hobbies. I’ve put just over 9,000 miles on it. The speedo was broken when I got the car and I replaced it with a rebuilt one from NoHo Speedometer. I think I’m the 4th owner. I’ve kept the car in the garage with a cover on it when I’m not driving it. I keep it hooked up to a battery tender as well. It's lived in California. I'm located in Santa Clarita, CA (near the Magic Mountain theme park).

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN/MECHANICAL
 1.7L engine, all stock, no mods.
 New heat exchangers.
 I have added oil temp, oil pressure and cylinder head temp gauges.
 Side shift transmission.
 Rebuilt transmission at Dr. Evil 914 tranny guru) clinic.
 New brakes: master cylinder (19mm), pads, rotors, calipers, some of the hardlines, all the soft lines).
 New ball joints and tie rods.
 New Bilstein shocks on all four corners.
 Many of the hoses in the engine compartment are newer.
 “Hell Hole” is fine. The battery tray is a home-made one from a previous owner. I have a new one from Restoration Design that I have not attached yet. I have the battery strapped down as an added precaution.

INTERIOR
 Seats, door panels, dash and back pad are fine
 Newer floor mats
 New pedal board
 New front trunk floor/spare tire cover: attaches to spare to keep it from moving around and has slots for straps so you can tie down items
 Carpet was replaced by a previous owner
 Retrosound radio
 Window washers upgraded to a motor (does NOT use the spare tire pressure)
 Momo steering wheel and hub adapter (the original was trashed)
 All locks keyed the same
 The dashboard could use a refresh; I have a carpet cover on it now.

EXTERIOR
 New paint (single stage Columbus Gray, a rare color that is found on only one car in the whole world)
 No sail panel vinyl
 Top is the same color and finish as the car. I have a stock finish top as well.
 Late model doors and window mechanisms
 Side mirrors on both sides
 New bumper rubber pieces
 All new rubber around doors and windows

I have many more photos. I also have higher resolution photos. These were made smaller so I could post them here. Please PM me if you'd like more. I may add more as well.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment