Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ValcoOscar.. paging ValcoOscar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Literati914
Oscar I see you are currently online here, are you ignoring me for some reason (you should have pms and notifications).. I need you to look in on a matter for me Please.

mb911
Just an FYI showing online just means your logged in.
Literati914
True, but I've been checking it daily via his profile - sometimes it'll show he's off-line but has been on-line earlier in the day or last active the day before. This time it actually showed him active.

Cairo94507
Oscar has been very busy; he is still catching up on stuff he is doing. Give him time please. beerchug.gif
Literati914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 2 2023, 10:34 AM) *

Oscar has been very busy; he is still catching up on stuff he is doing. Give him time please. beerchug.gif

I've given time actually. It's the only reason I've finally posted a thread to try and get his attention. Again, he comes here every day. A quick note to say what you've said would go a long way (how long did that take you?). @ValcoOscar (who has checked in to the forum today) locust.gif

bobboinski
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Nov 2 2023, 10:12 AM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 2 2023, 10:34 AM) *

I've given time actually. It's the only reason I've finally posted a thread to try and get his attention. Again, he comes here every day. A quick note to say what you've said would go a long way (how long did that take you?). @ValcoOscar (who has checked in to the forum today) locust.gif

Oscar straightened and chromed a bumper for me. For a concours car. There were periods I thought I had made a mistake due to no response (I never asked for a completion date) so I did some research. Oscar is a very busy man and what he does for us on this forum is a labor of love. I wouldn't be surprised if he does it at a loss.
I decided to leave him alone and I was not disappointed.
It isn't easy, but if you can, just wait.
Literati914
Hey I’m busy too, and while Oscar has a great and well deserved reputation I’m sure, it’s interesting that two of his friends now, have seen this thread and had time to make a small comment here, but he can’t be bothered to acknowledge it or the notifications. So.. busy or not, it feels more like I’m being ignored than anything else - Yeah that’s frustrating, but oh well I guess. @ValcoOscar

Literati914
@ValcoOscar

bye1.gif hey buddy - check your PMs please

ValcoOscar
Just responded Doug...

I have some

Oscar
Literati914
Thanks Oscar, I'm missing my 3 sets - I'll pay shipping of course.

drem914
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Nov 4 2023, 07:09 AM) *

Hey I’m busy too, and while Oscar has a great and well deserved reputation I’m sure, it’s interesting that two of his friends now, have seen this thread and had time to make a small comment here, but he can’t be bothered to acknowledge it or the notifications. So.. busy or not, it feels more like I’m being ignored than anything else - Yeah that’s frustrating, but oh well I guess. @ValcoOscar

Let me be the third to chime on Oscar's behalf. I have never known him to not come through on something he is doing for anyone. Sometimes life just happens.
Mikey914
Coming from the perspective of being a one man show, sometimes you have to focus on the task at hand, complete it, before being distracted. It's really easy to get drawn in many different directions, each one just a valid, making the decision to complete one task 1st is VERY difficult, but the only way to really be productive.
Oscar, keep up the good work!
beer3.gif
worn
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 28 2023, 05:39 PM) *

Coming from the perspective of being a one man show, sometimes you have to focus on the task at hand, complete it, before being distracted. It's really easy to get drawn in many different directions, each one just a valid, making the decision to complete one task 1st is VERY difficult, but the only way to really be productive.
Oscar, keep up the good work!
beer3.gif

Wisdom. Before our very eyes. I am guessing this has something to do with successfully growing a business.
Geezer914
What service does he offer?
Literati914
QUOTE(Geezer914 @ Nov 29 2023, 09:54 AM) *

What service does he offer?

Exactly, what are y'all talkin' about? I mean besides generously helping various members with this and that, I think he does some odd projects for world members like leather pieces, and gear stuff (that's great, and appreciated).. but that's not what this is. I need my parts to finish my current project. I'm glad he's got a bunch of fans but.. it's been over two days now since he finally answered above ^, and now crickets again. I was gonna give more time before requesting a further update - but the excuses being made for him sort of ask for a reply imho. So, sorry but I'm not feeling the love, just sayin. Maybe he's working on his website confused24.gif

I have been offered a set of these brackets from a very generous member for $15 + shipping - so probably $25. OR, Oscar could send me all three sets of mine back for less.

@ValcoOscar
VaccaRabite
This thread is done. If you have issue contact me over PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.