Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT. In Vegas for SEMA.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
If you are attending SEMA and have the time, please come visit me for a free cocktail. beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
beerchug.gif wish... dry.gif
Shivers
Someday. Have fun
VegasRacer
Would I get a better response if I offered Free Showgirls? mrs.K.gif cheer.gif
sixnotfour
Nobody talks about what they did in Vegas.. haha .. I saw you there once thou.. beer3.gif
sixnotfour
beerchug.gif
SO.O.C914er
Nice JP explain how this works?? Do you work there every week? Plan on being in Laughlin and Vegas in April just sayin!! lol-2.gif Paul
Chris914n6
Didn't do SEMA this year or I would swing by to see the new digs.

beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 1 2023, 02:18 PM) *

If you are attending SEMA and have the time, please come visit me for a free cocktail. beerchug.gif

John, the problem isn’t the cost of drinks. Nicho graduated so I’m no longer paying for that apartment on campus. Rooms that were $100 two weeks ago are $500 a night now! Ahhh Vegas! blink.gif
mxkinn01
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 2 2023, 03:23 PM) *

Would I get a better response if I offered Free Showgirls? mrs.K.gif cheer.gif

John,
Agreed but in the end the showgirls will cost waaaaaaay more. Lol
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Nov 3 2023, 09:17 AM) *

The showgirls will cost waaaaaaay more.

Take it easy man. One at a time.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 3 2023, 07:23 AM) *

QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 1 2023, 02:18 PM) *

John, the problem isn’t the cost of drinks. Nicho graduated so I’m no longer paying for that apartment on campus. Rooms that were $100 two weeks ago are $500 a night now! Ahhh Vegas! blink.gif

Wait for the F1 weekend. Motel 6 rooms 20 miles from Vegas will be $2000.00 a night.

Front yard mechanic
Pitch a tent
PanelBilly
I actually came home with $6 more than I brought last time we were there. Always put the visit with John on the list! Great beer too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.