Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Tracks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914 Ranch
I look out for tracks, I kinda want to know what is going through the yard. Well this morning I got a huge laugh. This is what I saw. Tracks are from me in flip flops closing the gates last night.
My thoughts about me, "crips ain't got no gate." You could laugh too, I sure did.

Click to view attachment

914 Ranch
That is kind of offensive but I was laughing at myself and I find that to be very healthy. You see I believe that I am Badass and that this is just another moment of dealing with a spinal column injury. A few more days and I'll be completely mobile again and back to work on this.

Click to view attachment
StarBear
Great story. Good to laugh at/with oneself.
mate914
You walk like your in pain. I hope you feel better soon.
Matt flag.gif

QUOTE(914 Ranch @ Nov 4 2023, 08:05 AM) *

I look out for tracks, I kinda want to know what is going through the yard. Well this morning I got a huge laugh. This is what I saw. Tracks are from me in flip flops closing the gates last night.
My thoughts about me, "crips ain't got no gate." You could laugh too, I sure did.

Click to view attachment

infraredcalvin
I thought that was a tractor tread, was looking for the other…
Krieger
QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ Nov 4 2023, 08:58 AM) *

Me too! Heal well. Something tells me your car will still be there when your ready.
mepstein
QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ Nov 4 2023, 11:58 AM) *

same here
rhodyguy
Backhoe, home gardener sized (the smaller ones that run over 20k with no implements), tire impressions.
914 Ranch
Thanks guys, I'm doing so much better. Thursday I couldn't walk, I'm walking now but I'm rather tender. A few more days and I'll be back to normal. Just glad to be up right.
Shivers
QUOTE(914 Ranch @ Nov 4 2023, 05:05 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Proof that the earth is held together by giant zippers. bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.