Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD Fresh NEW 1.9L Long Block & Misc Motor Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Here's the motor info:

It was originally a 1.7L F.I. that Richard (Type-4-Unleashed) and I rebuilt into a 1.9L (1911cc) a few years ago. All machining work was performed at EMW. It's currently a long block and will need the F.I. components (or carbs), tins and misc tid-bits put back on it.

Total fresh rebuild with new 66mm crank, new rods, new bearings, new camshaft, Keith Black 96mm pistons & barrels, new stainless steel valves with new guides, new chromoly push rods, new cam followers, and new 911 swivel-foot adjusters.

The entire rotating assembly was balanced, including the crank pulley/pulley and resurfaced flywheel.

The fan housing with the flaps and a 50 Amp alternator are included, as well as the tins (that I can find).

Also, the following F.I components are included: clean plenum with cold-start injector & throttle body, oil bath air cleaner, painted intake runners with new hoses, 4 rebuilt 1.7L fuel injectors, fuel rails, 5 rebuilt 2.0L injectors, new injector seals, fuel regulator, good MPS, good AAR, dizzy with trigger points & new sparkie wires, etc.). A box full of other misc new items is included too.

I found the front tins, the under barrel tins, and I believe the rear tin, but still looking for the rest of the tin pieces (that IIRC, I blasted & painted several years ago).

I'd like to get $4,000. for all of it.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Sir Mark, did the 1st member have to pass on this engine?
euro911
Not yet. I posted the pix for him to look at popcorn[1].gif

Abe has contacted me, he's #2 ... so has Ted (913B), he's #3 shades.gif

I found a bunch of motor stuff, including the rear engine tin and a couple of other tin pieces, but not the top tins. Must still be in AZ. Gonna have a neighbor there take a 'look-see'

UPDATE: The first responder stepped aside and Abe has been catapulted to spot #1 first.gif ... and Ted to the #2 stromberg.gif spot laugh.gif
euro911
SOLD ...Thank You, Abe beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.