Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (F/S) Pre-Owned 911/914-6 2.0L+ ?L cc .Muffler in Very Good Condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
It may look a bit 'skrody' (sp?), but it's actually in great physical/operational condition with do damage evident (it's not rusty either, just looks like it due the coating).

Will fit a 911 or 914-6 motor 2.0L up to ?L cc motors unsure.gif ... You get to figure it out shades.gif

A P/O sprayed some sort of coating on it, but a good blast and Hi-temp paint, or Cerakote application, and you'll have a muffler that will simply amaze your neighbors, friends and family laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I've tackled ugly mufflers before, so if I can do it, you can too shades.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

How about $375. + shipping (CONUS) confused24.gif

Of course, it can be picked up in the So. Cal LAX South Bay area for nada shipping costs idea.gif
rgalla9146
Can you inspect the bottom of the muffler for manufacturer, part number and date of
manufacture... ? could be interested.
euro911
Michael (Cairo 95407) PM'd me about any stampings it may have earlier in the day.

Unfortunately, I repackaged it after taking the pix. I didn't look for or notice any stampings, possibly due to the coating the P/O applied to it confused24.gif

It's packed in a Sonotube with styrofoam to pad the muffler and wooden caps screwed into the ends : dry.gif

If it's a big deal, I guess I can pull it back out headbang.gif
Montreal914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 4 2023, 03:31 PM) *

I've tackled ugly mufflers before, so if I can do it, you can too shades.gif

Click to view attachment

What type of coating are we looking at here, and what was the application? Did it last?
Thanks! beerchug.gif
euro911
That was the muffler I stuck on the 'BB' back in 2012 or so, Eric. It was some sort of high-temp silver paint, don't remember the brand - it was a long time ago rolleyes.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.