Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest 000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SKL1
Anyone who doesn't have a subscription to 000, and spends any time here will have to get issue #27.
Mine arrived today in a box! And if you love 914's, as most of us here obviously do, you will think Pete has outdone himself this time...

Enough of this, I need to go read it...
tygaboy
@horizontally-opposed
Sm914650
Beautiful work by 000 per usual. Im hoping we start seeing a lot more 914 stuff in the future from Pete and the team beerchug.gif
jhynesrockmtn
Beautiful production but I can barely afford a 914 :-)
flat4guy
Looks like my car on the cover - available in the store or online only?
mepstein
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Nov 5 2023, 10:05 PM) *

Looks like my car on the cover - available in the store or online only?

https://000magazine.com/shop/subscription/
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Nov 4 2023, 09:42 PM) *

Ah, apologies I missed this—been laser-focused on other stuff.

914world's own Glenn Stazak knocked it out of the park with his piece on the 914-6 R (aka 914-6 GT). Despite a long interest in 914s and reading or editing countless articles on them over the years, I learned a number things I didn't know. Way to go, Glenn! beerchug.gif

Marc Urbano's studio shoot of Glenn's stash of NOS 914-6 competition parts added another dimension, as did an extensive 914-6 competition parts list & VIN chart for works cars, while James Lipman crushed the cover story shoot in Arizona's high country—which captures chassis 0705's return to operational status for the first time in decades. Many of you saw its return to racing soon after at RR7, where it was entered by the Edwards Collection.

QUOTE(Sm914650 @ Nov 5 2023, 07:38 AM) *

Beautiful work by 000 per usual. Im hoping we start seeing a lot more 914 stuff in the future from Pete and the team beerchug.gif

Thanks, and thank you for your support—we'll keep at it!

QUOTE(jhynesrockmtn @ Nov 5 2023, 05:08 PM) *

Thank you (!), and if you've had a night out or replaced a tire lately, 000 shouldn't be such a stretch—especially as something that might be a keeper? With that said, 000 isn't like ad-$-magazines in a number of ways, so I often recommend people try a single issue to see if it's something you'd dig on a regular basis.
colingreene
QUOTE(jhynesrockmtn @ Nov 5 2023, 04:08 PM) *

Its truthfully worth the money spent for the quality of what you receive.
Also consider you are supporting a 914 guy and his dream.
that makes it worth it for me.
datapace
The single issue #27 is now available for purchase. Steep at $80. I let me subscription lapse, but I had to pick up this one.

https://000magazine.com/shop/issue-027/
Sm914650
Theres a buy one issue, get two more of the same as gifts available right now^^ great if you have some friends in the community you would like to share the 000 joy with beerchug.gif
SKL1
Agree with Pete on this one- been doing the 914 thing for 51+ years and still learned a few things in the article as well. Had never heard the term 914R before...

Was lucky enough to see Jim Edwards collection a couple years ago and it didn't disappoint! And what a setting!!
tygaboy
Black Friday sale at 000 Magazine. Single issues: $24!
rgalla9146
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Nov 23 2023, 04:21 PM) *

Was going with the $80. price and had the welcome surprise of only $24 today !!!
Can one add on the two complimentary issues after ?
gms
Thanks for your kind reviews!
Here is a teaser of some content, Marc Urbano shooting one of my Scheel seats...What a pro!

Behind the camera
Click to view attachment

Final product
Click to view attachment
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Nov 23 2023, 04:21 PM) *

!!! AWESOME thanks for the heads up , i had let my subscription drop so i just ordered the last 7 #21-#27!!!!
I still am missing a few might fill in that gap, cant get the sold out ones but for $24 just cant beat that!!!

Phil

@horizontally-opposed Thanks Pete!! btw Pete, we met at the Rare Shades event in Atlanta a few years ago, hope you bring it back east again some day!!(-copper metallic 914)
Cairo94507
Absolutely a great deal- Done. beerchug.gif
GBX0073
Wish I could say I got my 914 Started today ...,,,,,
But I did get a Great price on issue #27 today
sixnotfour
best blk Friday... beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
Damnit! Missed the sale! headbang.gif Cyer Monday? idea.gif either way I will have to get this one. assimilate.gif
Cairo94507
Outstanding! Just arrived. beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
914_teener
I had the privilege of meeting Pete and his car at the 2nd Luft in Long Beach.

The car is gorgeous and the paint job looks like you could cut the color with a knife.

Congrats Pete.
technicalninja
I got mine today! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

My wife of 40 years said "Oh that would make a GREAT present for your dad"

Damn!

She's right. headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

I'm resurrecting the 75 for him.

Now I have to wait until Christmas Day to actually read it.

Feel a bit like a kid who's sneaked into his parent's closet, found out what he's getting, and has to wait till the 25th to actually play with the new toy...
sixnotfour
great info ..
emerygt350
I just received it for Christmas as well. Excellent stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.