Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD) Type-4 2.0L SSI Heat Exchangers & Rear Mount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Since I'm no longer in the 914 game, so I won't need this set up

Very nice clean pair of SSI heat exchangers and the rear mounting plate. These are by far, the best pair of SSI's I've ever owned.

These are 'the kind' ... the kind you want. They allow for more muffler choices, including the much sought after and very desirable 2.0L banana muffler mueba.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

They also have the thick mating flanges, which help to assure NO heat warpage or leakage to the muffler connection. The pipes have been pressure tested for leaks (thare are none). They're not banged up, no dents top or bottom, almost look like new aktion035.gif

Click to view attachment

Included is a very nice 2.0L hanger (see in next post)

$1,200. for it all, which is about half price of new

I prefer not to ship, but might be persuaded to do so if absolutely necessary. Buyer to arrange & pay for shipping with the vendor of choice.
euro911
Here's some more SSI pix & the hanger ...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
NotLance
PM Sent
second wind
Hey Mark...tears to my eyes to hear you say no more 914.....say it ain't so!!! Just sayin' you are an awesome dude and want to see you as always...fingers crossed....all the best always,
gg
euro911
Aw, shucks, dude laugh.gif ... Thanks for the kind words.

I'll still be part of the 914 community as time will allow, will just have to be in a different model if/when I can break free. I miss the 'good times' I've experienced with the group.

Caring for my wife pretty much full time these days cheer.gif
euro911
SALE PENDING
euro911
SOLD

Thanks, Lance beerchug.gif

Looks like a happy camper with his new-to-him SSI HEs & heater duct parts ...

Click to view attachment
NotLance
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 11 2023, 05:53 PM) *

SOLD

Thanks, Lance beerchug.gif

Looks like a happy camper with his new-to-him SSI HEs & heater duct parts ...

Click to view attachment

It was great meeting you! And definitely a satisfied customer - the parts are as immaculate as the pictures suggested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.