Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Brother Cars Reunited
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Jim C
Reunited my 914/4 with its brother 914/4 at the SVRA races at COTA this past weekend. Both the racer (now owned and driven by Mike Kopecky) and my car were owned by the same gentleman at one time. My car was his driver car and he painted it in a complimentary scheme. It was neat to see them back together.Click to view attachment
76-914
Looks like you've had those TX license plates since the mid 70's.
Jim C
The plates are 1976 but I found them on eBay unissued in 2019. TX allows year of manufacture plates.
Charles Freeborn
QUOTE(Jim C @ Nov 6 2023, 06:22 AM) *

Reunited my 914/4 with its brother 914/4 at the SVRA races at COTA this past weekend. Both the racer (now owned and driven by Mike Kopecky) and my car were owned by the same gentleman at one time. My car was his driver car and he painted it in a complimentary scheme. It was neat to see them back together.Click to view attachment

Outstanding! Which run group(s) was it in? I watched some re-runs as a few locals from here were competing. I'll have another look.
mepstein
If I owned your car, I would have to buy another to have the complementary car “in house”. None the less, very cool reunion beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.