Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (F/S) ATS Classics, 5.5"x 15" (Set of 4)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Offering up my last nice set of ATS 5.5"x 15" Classic 4-lug wheels, E-25 offset. These are my favorite style of wheels for a 914 drooley.gif ... (YMMV)

If you're wondering, I ran 195/65-15 Kumho tires on the 'BB' with no rubbing on the fenders, might be able to go with 205/60-15s confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

Here's the set that's for sale:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

4 center caps are included, but unfortunately, I only have 7 lug bolts for them sad.gif ... Also not that the wheels have the steel inserts in the lug holes aktion035.gif

Click to view attachment

Use as-is, or bead blast them and they'll look like this (except for the 5th hole of course) laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Asking $1,500. Prefer local pick up due to high shipping costs

The wheels are currently in the Phoenix area and can be picked up there if you're out that way(The bolts & caps are currently located in So Cal but can be transported to PHX to meet up with the wheels, or shipped separately if need be).
euro911
FYI ... Still available
Montreal914
Hey Mark, not a buyer but please explain the inserts in lug holes? Are these allowing the use of standard 914 lugs?

GLWTS! smile.gif
euro911
Steel inserts keep the lug bolts from digging into the aluminum.

They're different lug bolts than the stock VW bolts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.