Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD) Another Brand New WHITE Umbrella Cover, Never Used, in Original Box Found !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Scroll down to post# 11 for pix of the white cover

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you know, you know shades.gif

Offering up one of Perry Kiehl's fantastic 'Umbrella Covers'. It's brand spanking new, never used - just opened the box tonight to check it out. This one is tan.

No more 914s for me, so I won't be using it dry.gif

Here's a gray one on Jim Hoyland's car drooley.gif

Click to view attachment

$150. shipped (CONUS)

(or local P/U in So Cal LAX South Bay)
bahnzai
Hello Mark, I will take it. PM me the payment info. Thanks!
euro911
PM sent type.gif
SO.O.C914er
Second if it falls through.
euro911
SOLD
mb911
Hmm I have a new one as well. Not sure I will ever use it. PM if someone is in need
euro911
I also have an older (gray) one that needs new bungee cords sewn in. I think I still have the plastic hooks for it too idea.gif

I dig it up, check it out and post it in the classifieds at some point in the future popcorn[1].gif
markhoward
Interested in getting one.
euro911
I'll let you know if I find it, Mark shades.gif
Txbentleyboy
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 8 2023, 12:01 PM) *

Hmm I have a new one as well. Not sure I will ever use it. PM if someone is in need

Is the cover available?
euro911
I found another found yet another brand new umbrella cover this afternoon. This one is white as driven snow. Hurt my eyes taking the pix laugh.gif

I notified the Paul, who was in the #2 spot and he passed, so I sent a PM to Mark Howard who was in the #3 position threesome.gif Waiting to hear if Mark wants it or if he works out a deal with Ben popcorn[1].gif

If Mark passes, I'll put you in the new first.gif spot, Mike shades.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markhoward
I want it!
euro911
OK, OK ... You got it! laugh.gif

Check your PMs type.gif

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.