Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD) Tangerine Stainless Steel Fuel Line Kit (LOCAL P/U ONLY)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
I've edited this post to state 'FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY'

Shipping costs for large and/or long items across country have become frightening screwy.gif and I don't want folks to be disappointed when they find out what those costs are

Replace those old brittle and possibly downright dangerous plastic fuel lines in the tunnel and engine bay with these modern, safe & sane stainless steel lines from Tangerine Racing (Chris Foley/CFR/Racer Chris)

I slid heat-shrink-tubing over the supply & return tunnel lines so they won't rattle around in the tunnel whilst driving through them 'twisties' at high speeds driving.gif

Includes the engine bay lines + the fuel line reducer tube & grommet kit - almost everything you need to keep your car from going up in flames blowup.gif ... of course modern 30R9 rubber fuel hoses and good F.I. hose clamps will help even more shades.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is $250. (+ shipping) worth of good stuff for your car's and your safety... but today, it can be yours for only $200. poke.gif
black73
I will take these! Sending pm.
ndfrigi
Mark, 2nd in line pls.
euro911
You're up to bat, Noel poke.gif
euro911
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.