Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SALE PENDING) Pete Newman's 160 Amp Alternator Kit with Optional Mounting Plate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
REDUCED PRICE: $700. shipped & fully insured (CONUS) popcorn[1].gif

I purchased this awesome modern 160 Amp 914 Alternator Kit as I was planning on installing electric seat heaters, electric air conditioning and a high-power stereo system in my 914. Well, you know the story by now dry.gif

It appears that Pete doesn't have these kits made any more, and it looks like he may have sold the last ones he had in stock back in mid 2022 for $899.

Click to view attachment

Since this is a brand new kit that I just opened the box to take some pix, but still offering it up for less than what he was selling them for last year ...

$700. shipped & fully insured (CONUS) popcorn[1].gif

$750. shipped & fully insured (CONUS):

Complete with the alternator, all the cables & plugs, the optional modified mounting plate and installation instructions.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Yeah they're expensive, but where else can you get a high amperage alternator specifically designed for a 914 confused24.gif I think this kit would also work for a VW bus that has a Type-4 motor unsure.gif ... would be perfect for a Westfalia camper van that has the Type-4 in it idea.gif
euro911
You know you want this ... laugh.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 8 2023, 11:17 AM) *

You know you want this ... laugh.gif

yes, i do....... IF i put AC in the car i will NEED this .... hm....... sending PM
euro911
BUMP TTT
euro911
REDUCED PRICE: $700. shipped & fully insured (CONUS) popcorn[1].gif
euro911
Still Available ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.