Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD) NLA 'Millie' (Garold Shaffer's Mom) Service Cover, Mint Condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
If you know, you know

Garold's mom, Millie, used to make these back in the day. They're absolutely an indispensable tool to keep your rear trunk lid & fenders from getting damaged whist working in the engine bay. For those who don't know about these, they have magnets sewn in to keep it secured to the trunk lid and on the sides of the sail panels. It also has a nifty pocket for your tools mueba.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

... and to top it off, a handy storage bag is included rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Unfortunately, these gems have become NLA sad.gif

I've heard that they can be beneficial on other marques, YMMV confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

Asking $100. shipped (CONUS) ... If you asked me, I'd say it's the best darn $ you'll ever spend on your 914, especially if you do your own wrenching shades.gif
mepstein
Definitely worth it. I have one already or I’d buy it.
johnlush
I'll take it please! Let me know how to pay you.

John
euro911
QUOTE(johnlush @ Nov 8 2023, 01:50 PM) *

I'll take it please! Let me know how to pay you.

John

type.gif PM sent, John beerchug.gif

... and SOLD mueba.gif
GaroldShaffer
wub.gif

Mom loved making these. She couldn't believe how many she made over the years. I shipped them all over the world. I still have the proto-type she made for my 914.
euro911
Yes, your Mom made a great quality and useful product, Garold. I had mine for 16 years up to now.

Sorry to see it go, but it'll live on with another steward for the foreseeable future aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.