Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Reservoir to Master Cylinder Metal Lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
FL000
Looking for the metal lines that go into the master cylinder from the fluid reservoir. Plastic tubes not required.

I deleted mine with the 914rubber m/c easy install option, and threw them away like a numbskull. I want to try a 23mm m/c and need the lines.

Thanks,
Josh
Montreal914
Sending pm type.gif
Montreal914
This, right?

Click to view attachment
FL000
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Nov 12 2023, 04:24 PM) *

Yep! Those are the ones I am after.
76-914
Did you keep the 1 mm spacers?
Montreal914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 13 2023, 05:40 AM) *

Did you keep the 1 mm spacers?

Not sure if the question is addressed to me or the OP. I had these lines in my extra parts that I am currently slowly parting with (enough hording rolleyes.gif ).

Parallel discussion: when I dismantled the MC from my car that I am restoring, there were no spacers, yet I personally drove that car daily for 10 years after purchasing it as-is without any drop or leak. I have in stock a new ATE 19mm for my project but I am not sure if it came with the spacers. I am definitely not at the stage to put all these new parts together in my build, but I will need to make sure I have a set. Thank you for the reminder...
mepstein
If you have a nearby Porsche dealer, you can order the mc spacers (and other small parts) through them. You might pay a bit more from a dealer but there’s no shipping charge and it usually takes a day or 2. It’s not always the best solution but an option.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.