Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD) NEW Original Jonesy Oil Sump/Tuna Can (Silver)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
These are the best add-on oil sumps (aka: Tuna Cans) on the market for Type-4 motors. Your car deserves nothing less rolleyes.gif

Anodized billet aluminum construction, extends the oil pick-up tube into the 'can' and adds extra oil at the bottom of the case, preventing oil starvation during hard cornering through demanding twisties & auto-X events driving.gif BTW, these work on ALL Type-4 motors idea.gif

Complete kit $65. (except the gasket kit) shipped (CONUS) Gaskets are standard T4 VW oil strainer gaskets, available at many VW parts stores.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I somehow ended up with an extra bottom plate with the special bolt. This one's black.

If you want the bottom plate, $20 shipped (CONUS)

Click to view attachment
abes914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 12 2023, 03:53 PM) *

These are the best add-on oil sumps (aka: Tuna Cans) on the market for Type-4 motors. Your car deserves nothing less rolleyes.gif

Anodized billet aluminum construction, extends the oil pick-up tube into the 'can' and adds extra oil at the bottom of the case, preventing oil starvation during hard cornering through demanding twisties & auto-X events driving.gif BTW, these work on ALL Type-4 motors idea.gif

Complete kit $65. (except the gasket kit) shipped (CONUS) Gaskets are standard T4 VW oil strainer gaskets, available at many VW parts stores.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ll take this Mark. Thanks!

I somehow ended up with an extra bottom plate with the special bolt. This one's black.

Click to view attachment

abes914

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click to view attachment

I’ll take this. No shipping needed and I don’t need an extra bottom part.
Thanks,
Abe
technicalninja
I'll take the extra bottom as long as it has the tapered long bottom bolt.

Sent PM

Rick
euro911
QUOTE(abes914 @ Nov 12 2023, 03:11 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click to view attachment

I’ll take this. No shipping needed and I don’t need an extra bottom part.
Thanks,
Abe

Abe, your 'new' motor already has a Jonesy tuna can installed ... but I think it has the stock VW bottom plate, which might explain why I have the other black plate unsure.gif

I'll check in the morning popcorn[1].gif
abes914
Got it. If the new motor got something similar, then I will pass. Thanks Mark!
euro911
OK, this is weird. The replies to the ad have taken some sort of odd format. The replies don't show up like normal, but are just like pull-down texts down at the very bottom of the page screwy.gif

In fact, I didn't know Abe replied until another member sent me a PM asking to be 2nd. in line ...

Why are the replies not showing up like normal ???

Click to view attachment

NEVER MIND, I figured out what happened ... it was somethin' I did headbang.gif

laugh.gif
technicalninja
I'm taking the silver kit.
Rick.
euro911
It's yours, Rick. Thanks beerchug.gif

SOLD
ndfrigi
I’m too late!
euro911
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Nov 12 2023, 11:54 PM) *

I’m too late!

Yeah, but got the CFR fuel line kit poke.gif

Let me know if you looking for any specific items and I'll keep my eyes open for them ... yellowsleep[1].gif
ndfrigi
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 13 2023, 02:31 AM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Nov 12 2023, 11:54 PM) *

I’m too late!

Yeah, but got the CFR fuel line kit poke.gif

Let me know if you looking for any specific items and I'll keep my eyes open for them ... yellowsleep[1].gif

Thank you Mark! I will visit you tomorrow or wednesday morning.
euro911
Noel, I spent a good portion of time going through the storage container again today - found a treasure trove of more pretty cool parts.

Guess what I found?

Another Jonesy tuna can kit with bottom cover plate ... and the taco plate! aktion035.gif

Click to view attachment

I'll give you first crack at these parts since you were late to the party on the first set poke.gif ... say $80. confused24.gif
ndfrigi
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 13 2023, 08:15 PM) *

Noel, I spent a good portion of time going through the storage container again today - found a treasure trove of more pretty cool parts.

Guess what I found?

Another Jonesy tuna can kit with bottom cover plate ... and the taco plate! aktion035.gif

Click to view attachment

I'll give you first crack at these parts since you were late to the party on the first set poke.gif ... say $80. confused24.gif

Yes sir Mark I will take it.
Thank you!
technicalninja
Received parts. Nice!
Got extra mounting bolt I wanted for my currently owned tuna can!
As advertised.
Fast shipping.
Easy to deal with.
I'll get other things from him as they come up.

This is a good seller and he's bailing for a truly good cause!

Rick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.