Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have a Big Bumper Car for parts? Need a clean front clip and bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
My Friend's daughter was involved in an accident with her 76. It was a heavy hit on the right front corner. Looking for a complete clip. Bumber, Complete with headlight covers Eyebrows, hood. Etc. This is her first car. The accident wasn't her fault. Another party did a left turn across her lane. she had no time to even react.
GaroldShaffer
I have a 75 parts car in the drive. When I get home from work tomorrow I can take look at it. It's been under a cover for so long now, I forget its condition.
r_towle
Rich Bontempi at HPH?
r_towle
Also
Dansk and restoration design
yellowporky
I know someone who will be removing the large bumpers from his 75. Car was concourse and had an engine fire. Located in in nor-cal
Krieger
I have a nice rubber cover as a backup to the guys above.
rick 918-S
Thanks, She had the car at the World of Wheels this spring. Thanks to Clay and Bettie she was able to get the car up and running.

Click to view attachment

The car now.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
a good frame shop could pull out that damage and save the car from being cut and clipped
dr914@autoatlanta.com
hood and fender and inner brace is all you should need
rick 918-S
Don't plan in clipping the car. I don't do that. Just need enough of a front end to scavenge the bumper assembly, complete front panel with headlight buckets, Hood Fender, The cowl is pushed back, needs a front fender. Often the H member under car shoves the rear mount back and wads up the floor. So a clip for parts is not out of the question.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.