Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: *SOLD* Rebuilt 2.0 Engine + FI system
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pencap914
For Sale: SOLD!!!

Finally getting around to listing the 2.0 engine that came with the car. I cut out the 4cyl mounts, so I'm committed to the 6cyl swap, and I could use the space in the garage.

Engine number GA014258

Don't know much about this engine, but it looks as if it was recently rebuilt and never ran after the rebuild. Engine tin all powder coated blue. Includes the D-jet FI system.

Not pictured, but included is a clutch, the fan and the magnesium shroud around the fan. Just forgot to grab them from storage.

No flywheel included.

Would like to sell as a whole bundle for now. I'll start at $1500...? open to reasonable offers. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
fiacra
PM sent. Interested depending upon geographical proximity
Al Meredith
This is a great deal , The heads are worth the price .
Chris914n6
Complete not rebuilt 2L are going for over $2500. If it was running and thus known good $5000.
pencap914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Nov 13 2023, 09:42 AM) *

Complete not rebuilt 2L are going for over $2500. If it was running and thus known good $5000.

I was keeping it to perhaps one day get it running then sell as a runner or to pop in another 914, but I just don't have the time. Gotta stay focused on the main project car.
Montreal914
Good looking engine! smile.gif
GLWTS!
mepstein
I wouldn’t assume an engine is rebuilt just because it’s a clean looking long block but I do agree it’s a good price for the core parts.
technicalninja
Take a picture of the inside of the heads.

Those look like fairly new heads.

It's both a blessing and a curse that the good-looking deals are 2K away from me...

If you were in Texas I'd have "sent PM"...
9144me2enjoy
Message Sent
pencap914
Sale pending to fiacra. Will respond to others if it falls through. Thanks everyone!
911997cs2
I may consider this for a future project. Current engine is a 1.8, but your 2.0 sounds like a great alternative.

By the way, what state are you locate in? Just asking to coordinate logistics if it needs to be picked up or shipped.

Really appreciate all the pics and info provided. biggrin.gif
pencap914
Sold! Thanks everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.