Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Bosch Ljet system
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RKramden
FS Bosch LJet system
Working when removed. ECU wiring harness protection is stripped off as I was going to relocate ECU and change wire lengths.
New plugs, plug wires, air filter, Bosch Coil, hoses, FI terminals, air intake boot and K&N filter assembly. Bosch connectors (for re-wire). Refurbished throttle body, injectors by Motor West, and powder coated intake distributer and manifolds. $1,300 OBO.
Click to view attachment
RKramden
bump
RKramden
bump
porboy
QUOTE(RKramden @ Nov 13 2023, 10:11 AM) *

FS Bosch LJet system
Working when removed. ECU wiring harness protection is stripped off as I was going to relocate ECU and change wire lengths.
New plugs, plug wires, air filter, Bosch Coil, hoses, FI terminals, air intake boot and K&N filter assembly. Bosch connectors (for re-wire). Refurbished throttle body, injectors by Motor West, and powder coated intake distributer and manifolds. $1,300 OBO.
Click to view attachment

Do you have an aux air regulator and fuel pump dual relay with that set?
RKramden
QUOTE(porboy @ Jan 4 2024, 04:55 PM) *

QUOTE(RKramden @ Nov 13 2023, 10:11 AM) *

FS Bosch LJet system
Click to view attachment

Do you have an aux air regulator and fuel pump dual relay with that set?

Original AAR and looks to be aftermarket dual relayClick to view attachment
RKramden
Bump
RKramden
Seriously, OBO means “Or Best Offer”. Give it a shot
StarBear
That aftermarket dual relay is the same as mine. Works and fits fine.
By any chance do you have the distributor and dual port vacuum can?
Can’t tell - is it a 6-pin (‘74) AFM or 7-pin (‘75)?
RKramden
This came out of a '74 1.8
and sorry I do not have those parts you mention.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.