Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD) SPOKE's Front & Rear EURO LED Turn Signal and Brake Light Kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Unfortunately, these won't work on my '66 912, and soon to be without a 914 dry.gif otherwise I'd be keeping these cool LED light kits that Jerry spent countless hours and days designing and manufacturing for the 914 community, and later on, also for the 911 community aktion035.gif

There are different individual kits available (they come in pairs) for cars with USA lenses and cars with Euro lenses. Here's the front turn signal boards with the amber upper LEDs and white lower (parking light) LEDs for the Euro lenses (not my car).

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The pair of front light boards are $155.

Then, moving to the rear of the car, there's the red LED boards for the tail lights and brake lights, and the amber turn signal LED boards (with the integral side lights), again, these are for the Euro lenses.

A pair of brake light boards are $100.

Click to view attachment

A pair of Euro turn signal boards are $110.

Click to view attachment

The ones i'm offering up have never been installed, just opened the boxes when I got them a few? years ago to see what they looked like. They come with all the necessary clips and doo-dads for installing them. There are also installation tutorials that Spoke posted on 914 World - just search his screen name and scroll through his posts on the subject(s).

If you order the Euro front turn signals, rear brake and Euro turn signal board all at the same time, it would cost a total of $375. shipped.

I'm offering up all these LED boards for $325. shipped (CONUS) ... or $300., local pick up in the So.Cal LAX South Bay ...
SO.O.C914er
I’ll take these Mark and drive over to pick them up. Thanks Paul
SO.O.C914er
Mark I sent you a PM earlier.
euro911
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Nov 14 2023, 08:19 AM) *

Mark I sent you a PM earlier.

OK, Paul ... let me know when you'd like to pop on by - they're ready to go ...

Interesting, the PM didn't come through confused24.gif
SO.O.C914er
Thanks Mark sent PM for pickup tomorrow morning. After work traffic dies down!! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.