Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD) Euro Tail Light Lenses (DIY Project)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
@burton73 ...

Front & Rear lenses are all SOLD

I found the Euro lenses, Bob. I know you only asked about the fronts ones, and they're pretty nice

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the rear ones

Click to view attachment

The right rear one has a small visible crack top right post ... OK for a daily driver

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The left rear one need some TLC to be 'great again' ... needs glued back together ... and I know you possess 'the skilz', Bob aktion035.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Is $120. shipped asking too much for original Hellas? ... ($100. local P/U) confused24.gif
burton73
Hi Mark,

I am good on rears; I got a couple from you before and I had a new set from AA from several years ago that we put on the blue 74. I am sure that Mark Sonners will want them. I just sent him a message.

Best Bob B

densible1
Mark, just sent you a PM for the front lenses. Are they still available?

Mark
euro911
Yes, Mark ... and replied to your PM type.gif

Front lenses are SOLD
Montreal914
Price on rears? confused24.gif
euro911
Based on seeing their condition, PM me with what you think is a fair price and we can probably come to some sort of agreement, Eric laugh.gif
Montreal914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 14 2023, 10:01 PM) *

Based on seeing their condition, PM me with what you think is a fair price and we can probably come to some sort of agreement, Eric laugh.gif

Thank you for the kind offer, but I am too trying to reduce my stock pile of parts... rolleyes.gif

Price, per rules! poke.gif laugh.gif ...and free bumb!

Thanks, GLWTS smile.gif
euro911
OK, Eric, I felt that poke.gif ... laugh.gif

Is $150. shipped asking too much for original (fixable) Hellas? ($140. local P/U) confused24.gif
euro911
Price Reduction

$120. shipped ? ... ($100. local P/U) OBO confused24.gif
porscheteck914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 14 2023, 04:58 PM) *

@burton73 ...

Front lenses are SOLD

I found the Euro lenses, Bob. I know you only asked about the fronts ones, and they're pretty nice

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the rear ones

Click to view attachment

The right rear one has a small visible crack top right post ... OK for a daily driver

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The left rear one need some TLC to be 'great again' ... needs glued back together ... and I know you possess 'the skilz', Bob aktion035.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Is $120. shipped asking too much for original Hellas? ... ($100. local P/U) confused24.gif

I will make an offer 110 and you ship . I aint scared . Thanks , Paul
porscheteck914
I will make an offer 110 total and you ship . I ain't scared. thanks Paul
euro911
Fair enough, Paul. Glad to see someone can get use out of them.

I'll PM you my payment info type.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.