Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD) Price Reduced: (2) NOS Real LOBRO Brand CV Joints
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
SOLD

I only sourced the best part for 'HOWARD's restoration. I acquired (2) Real NOS LOBRO CV joints, but decided to abandon 'HOWARD's restoration dry.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

$260. SHIPPED(CONUS) ... or $240. Local P/U in So.Cal LAX South Bay

ASKING $285. SHIPPED (CONUS) ... or $265. Local P/U in So.Cal LAX South Bay

I'm only listing the 2 of them in this thread, but I could add a 3rd. Meyle CV joint into the deal for an additional $130. ... making the total $390. shipped, or $370. local P/U idea.gif

Click to view attachment

Of course, you can always buy OEM joints from 'the Bird' store for $162. each poke.gif
Superhawk996
Note: the CVs listed in Pelican as Porsche don’t fit the /4, Porsche Classic screwed up and is making /6 coarse spline joints under the /4 part number. Again - they don’t fit /4 axles with fine spline.
technicalninja
agree.gif

This makes these even more rare.

If you are restoring a 914 and intend to stay "stock" these are the puppies you want.
euro911
BUMP TTT
euro911
PRICE REDUCTION:

ASKING $260. SHIPPED for the two (2) (CONUS) ... or $240. Local P/U in So.Cal LAX South Bay

I'm only listing the 2 of them in this thread, but I could add a 3rd. Meyle CV joint into the deal for an additional $130. ... making the total $390. shipped, or $370. local P/U idea.gif

ASKING $285. SHIPPED (CONUS) ... or $275. Local P/U in So.Cal LAX South Bay

I'm only listing the 2 of them in this thread, but I could add a 3rd. Meyle CV joint into the deal for an additional $130. ... $140. ... making the total $425. shipped, or $415. local P/U idea.gif
euro911
BUMP ...
914Sixer
Let me have all 3. Paypal sent.
euro911
OK, Mark

Replied type.gif

Thanks beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.