Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOUND center console volt and temp gauge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DC_neun_vierzehn
As title states, I'm looking for a center console volt gauge and temp gauge. It's a '73 so I need the temp gauge version with the larger orange section of the temp band.

Please show me pics and list your prices if you have anything available. TIA
914Sixer
I have a NOS volt gauge. $124 shipped. No early temp gauge. SOLD NOW.
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 16 2023, 04:40 PM) *

I have a NOS volt gauge. May have temp gauge. Will check later.

Thanks. LMK.

My plan was to find use and restore them so they match (remove bezels, repaint bezels, repaint needles, polish glass, etc.). So NOS not necessary, but would mean one less gauge to restore.
914Sixer
Posted picture
Olympic 914
I have these in a deposit box I was trying to sell..

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Check the numbers to see if these are correct.

How about $50.00 plus shipping?

LMK
StarBear
I need to clean up the lenses on my temp and volt gauges. What is a correct bezel tool to do this? I’ve seen the threads to use small screwdriver to pry/bend the bezel but wary of my ability nor to muck this up.
Alternately, does someone have a bezel tool I could borrow or a used one to buy?
biggrin.gif
914ltd
I have these, $50. shipped and guaranteed good. Brad
FlacaProductions
Hey Brad - not to hijack - but do you have the clock that goes with that set? @914ltd
euro911
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Nov 18 2023, 02:09 PM) *

Hey Brad - not to hijack - but do you have the clock that goes with that set? @914ltd

If Brad doesn't, I have a center console 3-gauge panel with volt and temp gauges, and a clock. I don't remember it the clock still works, but have read some threads that report a fusible link inside them causes them to fail, but can easily be brought back to life by replacing it confused24.gif

I'll be posting the gauges in the classifieds next week type.gif
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(914ltd @ Nov 18 2023, 03:06 PM) *

I have these, $50. shipped and guaranteed good. Brad

I'll take these. PM coming your way.
DC_neun_vierzehn
Thanks everyone: I bought what Brad offered.

Mark, I would have bought yours if I could have found a NOS temp gauge to match.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.