Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shot in the dark ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porschetub
I have one noozle that is leaking and it can't be repaired ,has been dealt to by past owner of my engine chair.gif .
Nothing found so far so a shot in the dark that someone has a used spare ,did find new from one seller but it was #35 and mine is #30 size so no match in delivery to my others.
Part as per pic , need to get carb back together after full clean and reseal ,really hoping someone can help as to say the least rather pissed off about this evilgrin.gif evilgrin.gif .
Prepared to pay a fair price with shipping to New Zealand .
TIA ,cheers.
Click to view attachment
nditiz1
As Mark said, alfa guy on ebay is one of the best for zenith parts.
porschetub
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 18 2023, 08:56 PM) *

Thanks Mark,strange as I could'nt find these on the alfa1750 listings for some reason ,
just awaiting a shipping cost then all go ,wow prices are all over the place on this part !! , my day has improved ,cheers.
porschetub
QUOTE(porschetub @ Nov 19 2023, 09:54 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 18 2023, 08:56 PM) *

Thanks Mark,strange as I could'nt find these on the alfa1750 listings for some reason ,
just awaiting a shipping cost then all go ,wow prices are all over the place on this part !! , my day has improved ,cheers.

All those fell through so still looking ,shipping is mainly the issue ,alfa 1750 for example ship to my country for other items except this one which I don't understand .
Have several emails out and will try pelican WTB .
So still keen to see what folks on here may have ,cheers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.