Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (sold) Factory Rear Sway Bar Hardware Plus a Bunch of Goodies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RoadGlue
I don't have the free time or motivation to part all this stuff out, so I'm selling it as a complete lot. I'd prefer to have it picked up (or to meetup) in the SF North Bay, but I'm willing to ship US-Domestic via FedEx Ground at a reasonable rate through my work's FedEx account (please inquire). Located in Santa Rosa, California.

$200
  • Factory Rear Sway Bar Mounts, Control Arm Strut Bolts & Drop Links
  • Aftermarket front bar mounts with bushings (19mm, can confirm this eve), plus unrelated Weltmeister front bar hardware (I can't recall what it fits)
  • (3) Front Bar Drop Links
  • Short Shift spacer plate
  • Shift Rod
  • Jack point restoration sheet metal
  • 914rubber front control arm bushings with installation tool (new)
Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions. --Randy

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Literati914
I'm interested in the shifter rod , if you change your mind on individual item sales... or if someone buys this and doesn't need it. thx

RoadGlue
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Nov 21 2023, 09:32 AM) *

I'm interested in the shifter rod , if you change your mind on individual item sales... or if someone buys this and doesn't need it. thx

Thanks!
yeahmag
I'm interested in all the rear sway bar stuff if you end up separating the parts.
RoadGlue
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Nov 21 2023, 01:43 PM) *

I'm interested in all the rear sway bar stuff if you end up separating the parts.

Okay! I'm going to give it at least a few days and will let you know if I end up having to break all this up.

Thanks!
infraredcalvin
Interested in the Jack point mount stuff if you separate…
Montreal914
I might be interested in the front suspension bushings, otherwise I will get them on the Black Friday sale at 914Rubber.
B2524
I’ll take it all.
PM PP info.
Thanks
RoadGlue
Awesome, thank you. PM inbound.
B2524
No PM yet. No pressure just waitin.
Cheers
RoadGlue
Hi Kent, I missed your PM reply. Just fired off a message via PayPal. Thank you! -Randy
B2524
To all who have replied with interest in various parts.
I’m keeping the rear shock bolts and drop links along with the single adjustable front drop link.
Send me an offer in a PM for any of the remaining parts.
I think I have a spare stock front sway arm I can round up so there will be a pair of fronts.
Cheers
Kent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.