Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roll Bar Pad Revisted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bkrantz
What's the latest on replacement roll bar pads? This is one of the few parts I did not replace during my rebuild that is cracked and not looking good.

Does the 914 Rubber pad still require new latches? What about the Auto Atlanta repro? And anyone try their remanufactured pad?
DRPHIL914
I installed a Auto Atlanta one when the first version of the 914rubber one had issues , i also have that but never installed it, probably have the revised latch covers too , and yes they redesigned their mold to correct the issue so now they fit properly and i believe they also have a more correct texture and pattern than the AA version but, unless you have to be a concours weenie, i didnt see a reason to swap them out. Mine looks great and no one has ever said anything during a show or otherwise.

Phil
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we have PLENTY on the shelf

QUOTE(bkrantz @ Nov 24 2023, 06:35 AM) *

What's the latest on replacement roll bar pads? This is one of the few parts I did not replace during my rebuild that is cracked and not looking good.

Does the 914 Rubber pad still require new latches? What about the Auto Atlanta repro? And anyone try their remanufactured pad?
Mikey914
QUOTE(bkrantz @ Nov 24 2023, 05:35 AM) *

When you say require new latches. Both require latches if you intend to attach a roof.

If the question is does the 914Rubber one require new latch covers, it’s no.
We are set up to use the stock latch covers.

In stock on sale today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.