Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dash pad reproduction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
worn
I am looking to buy my second dash pad from the rubber folks, but cannot find a listing. To be honest, I was hoping for a cyber-day sale. I used Safari and Chrome for searches, but cannot find the 914Rubber item. Actually, I thought there were even two different versions. I really like the one I bought for the red 3.2, and it came with a free pencil sharpener, so you cannot beat that deal. Don't want to beat it, I just want a repeat. Did everyone buy all of them?
Warren
rick 918-S
idea.gif icon_bump.gif
mepstein
Call them.
76-914
Their sales might be limited to stock on hand. idea.gif
worn
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 26 2023, 12:30 PM) *

Call them.

Right. Always good advice.
windforfun
Talk to George At AA.
JamesJ
New AA dashes just arrived a couple of weeks ago.
They are currently on sale through the end of the day tomorrow.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-Reprodu...1455203112.html
Mikey914
As we are gearing up for a large production run of tge new version we didnt do a huge production run. I may have one I can get you that will save you some cash. PM me and I can follow up tomorrow when Im back in the office.

I appreciate you checking with us 1st.

Mark
JmuRiz
Nice, I'll be wanting one when you do a new run smile.gif
Mikey914
Thanks, just wondering out the details, we will be able to drop the price down on the late ones. The early version has more costs with less opportunity to share, so it has a cost more in line with the current market.
Mark
bossboy302
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 27 2023, 12:39 PM) *

Thanks, just wondering out the details, we will be able to drop the price down on the late ones. The early version has more costs with less opportunity to share, so it has a cost more in line with the current market.
Mark

Great news, thx. Any chance of an ashtray-delete version?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.