Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: a nice stock ‘75 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Zuffenwerker
This is my car! I have really enjoyed fixing it up and driving it. I live in NW Arkansas and this car loves to carve through the hills and hollers. Unfortunately it is time to sell. I just had my 3rd child and am on the verge of starting my own business and need the extra cash.
1975 914 2.0
Black (color change) (done well)
5 lug Fuchs
Engine rebuild this year
Stock D-Jet
Good trans (resealed)
No rust!

I purchased this car from a long time owner (around 30 years). He had completed a restoration on the car in the 90s. This is when he did the color change to black. The entire car was blown apart to paint.

The car runs and drives great. Throughout my ownership I have gotten to know the car really well. I have been in all the places they usually rust out and this is a good one! I have many photos.

Here is the link to a post I previously made on this forum with some photos and information on the engine. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=366314&hl=

The car is located in Springdale, AR 72762
$23,000 or best offer

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Zuffenwerker
Click to view attachment
New injectors
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Well preserved magnesium
Click to view attachment
Fresh zinc plating
Click to view attachment
Powder coating
Click to view attachment
New SI lightweight stainless valves
Click to view attachment
Original German cylinders bores 1 over. New KB pistons with a slight compression bump
Stef914
Nice one !
JeffBowlsby
Someday you will regret letting this one go.
Zuffenwerker
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Nov 28 2023, 02:00 PM) *

Someday you will regret letting this one go.

Your probably right Jeff. Wish I didn’t have to sell. It’s the best Porsche I’ve ever had. I enjoy it more than my SC. Something about the 70s was magic
burton73
What does it use for 5 lug hubs or adaptors?

it looks nice from here.

Bob B
Zuffenwerker
QUOTE(burton73 @ Nov 28 2023, 08:18 PM) *

What does it use for 5 lug hubs or adaptors?

it looks nice from here.

Bob B

Bob the front rotors are 5 lug 914 from pmb. The rears I am unsure if it has been swapped to 914/6 parts or if the hubs have been modified. It has 914/6 rotors but I have not had them off to see the hubs.
Zuffenwerker
Sold
Upstate101
QUOTE(Zuffenwerker @ Dec 10 2023, 04:14 PM) *

Sold

Thanks, Daniel! I will take great care of your baby! Fun car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.