Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Time Thank You 914 Rubber!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lucky9146
I was trying to place an order on Black Friday and nothing was working right for me. I'll spare you the details, but I think the issue was mostly on my end. In desperation, I called and left a message about my situation knowing that it might be a tough day to have someone answer or return my call.

To my surprise I received a call on Saturday morning from Kate (working from home) who took care of everything and got my order placed! Even though it was a small order this time, she really went to bat and made it happen.

What a great company with dedicated people! She reminded me there is only 6 people working there.
Thank Your 914 Rubber
driving.gif white914.jpg
76-914
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Nov 27 2023, 03:27 PM) *

I was trying to place an order on Black Friday and nothing was working right for me. I'll spare you the details, but I think the issue was mostly on my end. In desperation, I called and left a message about my situation knowing that it might be a tough day to have someone answer or return my call.

To my surprise I received a call on Saturday morning from Kate (working from home) who took care of everything and got my order placed! Even though it was a small order this time, she really went to bat and made it happen.

What a great company with dedicated people! She reminded me there is only 6 people working there.
Thank Your 914 Rubber
driving.gif white914.jpg

Kate is great! Much better than dealing with Mark. av-943.gif
Cairo94507
I have always found 914Rubber to be extremely fast in getting orders out; never had any issues. beerchug.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 27 2023, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Nov 27 2023, 03:27 PM) *

Thank Your 914 Rubber
driving.gif white914.jpg

Kate is great! Much better than dealing with Mark. av-943.gif

Yeah, that guy is a real tool! shades.gif
technicalninja
Got my "seconds" glove box and Calander from 914rubber.

Great folks to work with!

Made a large Black Friday order...
914RubberCS
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Nov 27 2023, 06:27 PM) *

Thank Your 914 Rubber
driving.gif white914.jpg

\
/
\

Thank you for those kind words !
If you have a question please email us at support@914rubber.com
biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Lizbeth Chavez
914 Rubber
Customer Support
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.