Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 914 full hood bra, yes, really!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tygaboy
I know, right? How cool is this? aktion035.gif

Be the hit at your next Cars & Coffee when you roll in sporting this awesome throwback accessory! Hey, "regular" nose bras are a dime a dozen, but THIS? Come on, you know you want it!
And don't fall for the PPF lies! Only heavy vinyl with a cloth backer can protect your paint!

OK, now seriously:
I have to believe someone wants this for their collection or to maybe display as a period piece, laying folded in the frunk.

It's in pretty nice shape and comes with a storage pouch it's been packed in, hence the creases. Those should disappear once it's been out for a bit.

I'm never going to have a use for it and would love to see it go to a good home and be preserved. If you think $37.95 is too much, you didn't fully appreciate the '70s you can always make me an offer.

Thanks for looking.
Chris
kkid
Hey Mr. Guru,

How is it attached on the hood?

Let's see the other side of the bra!

kkid smile.gif
cdn914
I have one of those too. I just can’t bring myself to put it on the hood. Gord

QUOTE(tygaboy @ Nov 27 2023, 04:04 PM) *

Be the hit at your next Cars & Coffee when you roll in sporting this awesome throwback accessory! Hey, "regular" nose bras are a dime a dozen, but THIS? Come on, you know you want it!
And don't fall for the PPF lies! Only heavy vinyl with a cloth backer can protect your paint!

OK, now seriously:
I have to believe someone wants this for their collection or to maybe display as a period piece, laying folded in the frunk.

It's in pretty nice shape and comes with a storage pouch it's been packed in, hence the creases. Those should disappear once it's been out for a bit.

I'm never going to have a use for it and would love to see it go to a good home and be preserved. If you think $37.95 is too much, you didn't fully appreciate the '70s you can always make me an offer.

Thanks for looking.
Chris

Chris914n6
It protects the paint when you hit encounter a JSO climate "protestor"
Highly valuable in Europe...
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Nov 27 2023, 07:04 PM) *

OK, now seriously:

Thanks for looking.
Chris

i now have to repaint the front hood due to the second time of getting hit by something on the front hood while driving or towing to Werks REunion last year.
if i had this on there that tractor trailer tire would not have gouged those scratches into my brand new paint!!!! even with clear bra i still got damage that is too deep to buff out.

Chris, i might just be interested.

Phil
tygaboy
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!
Well, given away, actually...

Full disclosure: This was given to me so I'm happy to pay it forward.
porscheteck914
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Dec 1 2023, 05:41 PM) *

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!
Well, given away, actually...

Full disclosure: This was given to me so I'm happy to pay it forward.

Probly would have sold faster if a nakid girl was holding it up ! Well she would not have been completely nakid with this bra on < >
Cairo94507
Thank you Chris. You will see this on my car on long trips assuming it will slide over the clear-bra- It should. If not on the car it will be hanging on the wall in our garage. Cool piece. I had one for my '73 914 2.0 and it worked great back in '73. beerchug.gif
s13u74cr4
Dang, wish I had seen this. Would make a good short term fix for the paint damage on my hood!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.