Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tony's Progetto
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TonyA
Purchased and started a few years ago but never posted. I will be making post to document the journey. We started and stopped a few times but its been full steam this year.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Dion
piratenanner.gif atta guy! Look forward to more updates. We haven’t seen a BB project post in a while.
BeatNavy
piratenanner.gif

Tony is a true renaissance man: ski patrolman, foot model, and lover of stray LEs. You are the man, Tony!
krazykonrad
popcorn[1].gif beerchug.gif Looks like a great project. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
Cairo94507
We love seeing projects! beerchug.gif
campbellcj
agree.gif Keep us posted! driving.gif
930cabman
Cool, what does she need? can you get her ready for this coming summer season?
TonyA
Yep
jim_hoyland
Great story smile.gif Keep us posted
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(TonyA @ Nov 28 2023, 05:22 PM) *

Purchased and started a few years ago but never posted. I will be making post to document the journey. We started and stopped a few times but its been full steam this year.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Is THE TONY i had lunch with during our Okteenerfest drive to Brunson NC and Tail??
confused24.gif well if not thats ok, either way, looks like a great project, will be watching closely.

Phil
friethmiller
Very nice, Tony! I'm currently restoring a BB that I found in a field in North Texas. Mine was in far worse condition for sure. Progress is being made, though. I guess I should create a build post, as well. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
TonyA
QUOTE(friethmiller @ Nov 29 2023, 09:11 AM) *

Very nice, Tony! I'm currently restoring a BB that I found in a field in North Texas. Mine was in far worse condition for sure. Progress is being made, though. I guess I should create a build post, as well. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Wow that looks great. Yea I didn't need much metal work. My car is very far along right now and two years behind in posts but i will catch up real quick to where I am with the project today. Don't wait to start the buildpost like i did.
Root_Werks
We like build threads here! Keep the pictures coming, looks good!
friethmiller
QUOTE(TonyA @ Nov 29 2023, 10:45 AM) *

QUOTE(friethmiller @ Nov 29 2023, 09:11 AM) *

Wow that looks great. Yea I didn't need much metal work. My car is very far along right now and two years behind in posts but i will catch up real quick to where I am with the project today. Don't wait to start the buildpost like i did.

Will follow your progress. This is my second full restoration on the 914 but first LE. I may have some specific questions down the line that you may be able to answer. Best of luck to you! You'll be driving it very soon! driving.gif
TonyA
[quote name='DRPHIL914' date='Nov 29 2023, 08:57 AM' post='3115245']
[quote name='TonyA' post='3115138' date='Nov 28 2023, 05:22 PM']

Is THE TONY i had lunch with during our Okteenerfest drive to Brunson NC and Tail??
confused24.gif well if not thats ok, either way, looks like a great project, will be watching closely.

Phil
[/quote]

Yes that’s me the one and only.
StarBear
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Nov 28 2023, 05:40 PM) *

piratenanner.gif

Tony is a true renaissance man: ski patrolman, foot model, and lover of stray LEs. You are the man, Tony!

agree.gif 1 BB and 2 Creamsicles! This man is THE MAN.
TonyA
Thanks Steve
TonyA
Preparing the shop pre Covid for the restoration to begin

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.