Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Late Door Glass and Regulator working or not
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
-JR-
Anyone in the western Canada area with a good (9/10 or better) passenger side OEM door glass and window regulator for a late car?

Regulator doesn’t have to be functional as long as it’s complete.

Someone retrofitted an early regulator and window to my late car and I’d like to return it to be the way it should be.

Thanks!
914werke
Are you sure it's not an entire early door?
Montreal914
Do you just need #2 and 3 of the first parts diagram and the window with its bottom clamped frame? I have 2 and 3, but I am in SoCal. Let me know if you are interested.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
-JR-
QUOTE(914werke @ Nov 30 2023, 10:42 PM) *

Are you sure it's not an entire early door?

Yeah, it's a late door. The stamping, opening size/locations and bolt hole locations are different. My late door has had the holes drilled into it to fit the early regulator.

I'll be welding those up.
-JR-
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Nov 30 2023, 11:18 PM) *

Do you just need #2 and 3 of the first parts diagram and the window with its bottom clamped frame? I have 2 and 3, but I am in SoCal. Let me know if you are interested.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thanks very much! Might have to consider it for sure.

Yes, I need 2,3 and window glass. But I want OEM window glass not aftermarket.

I do have a US mail drop near the US boarder in WA state if worst comes to worst.
Montreal914
Edit: They are set aside for you if you decide you want them. Good you have a drop off south of the border, makes things easier.

Make sure you specify which type of window you need, clear or tinted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.