Merry Carmas y'all.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

And one on our big tree...

Click to view attachment
Txbentleyboy
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Dec 2 2023, 07:21 PM) *

Great job!

I would have to say my spouse is not as understanding!
Literati914
Festive Car Nut !! chair.gif lol-2.gif

Seriously tho, your set up is too cool! first.gif
Merry Christmas to you y’all, hope it’s a good one beerchug.gif

Ps - just realized the wreath is an actual 914 steering wheel, great idea

technicalninja
Killer use of zip ties!

Love the Fuchs end table.

What is on the top of your tree?

Merry Christmas! beerchug.gif
SO.O.C914er
Agree very cool! Don’t think I could get my wife and daughters to find as festive as I would? piratenanner.gif santa_smiley.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Dec 2 2023, 08:33 PM) *

Ps - just realized the wreath is an actual 914 steering wheel, great idea

It is actually a 914 347 805 10 steering wheel (That's the one all the 911 guys want for their RSR clones) I found and intend to have refinished so I can sell it.

QUOTE(technicalninja @ Dec 2 2023, 08:44 PM) *

What is on the top of your tree?

It is a small Porsche Crest.

rick 918-S
You two are a couple of cool cats! Merry Carmas! Somehow our ornament from Mary went missing during our move to the new house. It may still be in the storage unit.
ClayPerrine
Adding some additional pictures of the Carmas Tree.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This one is made from new washers, cotter keys and hot glue. Betty is VERY creative with this stuff. driving-girl.gif

Betty
Thanks guys! It was my idea a few years ago to include the den when we decorate for the holidays and Clay jumped on board once he got past the whole "you want a steering wheel to do what with it???". lol-2.gif

It is confined to one small room where we have everything car related displayed. We only had to buy the little 16" tree and it takes up very little space. Clay laughs at me every time we go to Ace Hardware around the holidays because I make a beeline to the zip ties rack to see what new colors they have for decorating purposes.

The 'angel' on the little tree is a beat up old Porsche emblem. The ornaments are small sockets, fuses, electrical butt connectors, and other little stuff from model car kits (yes.... there is a teeny tiny jack and jackstands on the tree!). And the shiny black thing laying on the tree skirt (which is a blue paper shop rag) is a fake oil spot I got off a motorcycle website a long time ago (originally used for pranking councouse weenie friends). happy11.gif

Everybody saying their significant others wouldn't be on board - you might be surprised how presenting a fun challenge to even a beginner handicraft inclined person can take off! They just need to be given the kernel of an idea and let know how much it would mean to you... cheer.gif
Superhawk996
aktion035.gif pray.gif

Love the oil puddle. I used to have one of those for throwing under buddy’s bikes, cars, race cars. Was the best $10 or so that I ever spent. av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.