Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB harness clips
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Puebloswatcop
I am checking to see if anybody might have some spare harness clips for the relay board. The part number is 914 610 107 00 and its #16 in the parts diagram. So many of these are lost or thrown away, just like mine. Any help is appreciated.

Click to view attachment
DennisV
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Dec 3 2023, 03:39 PM) *

I am checking to see if anybody might have some spare harness clips for the relay board. The part number is 914 610 107 00 and its #16 in the parts diagram. So many of these are lost or thrown away, just like mine. Any help is appreciated.

Click to view attachment

I assume they are NLA? Ping me in a couple weeks if you come up short. It looks like our car has one. I could take some dimensions and probably 3D print one. It obviously won't be original, but should be functional (i.e., ABS plastic).
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(DennisV @ Dec 3 2023, 06:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Dec 3 2023, 03:39 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I assume they are NLA? Ping me in a couple weeks if you come up short. It looks like our car has one. I could take some dimensions and probably 3D print one. It obviously won't be original, but should be functional (i.e., ABS plastic).

You guessed it NLA. How much do you think it would cost to 3D print them?
914Sixer
Check with Bruce Stone. He said something to me about 3D printing them last month.
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 3 2023, 09:21 PM) *

Check with Bruce Stone. He said something to me about 3D printing them last month.

I will, thanks Mark
DennisV
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Dec 3 2023, 04:35 PM) *

Based on the current price of ABS filament, I estimate $.24 in material cost. My time however is priceless. biggrin.gif

I'm not trying to make money. Just offering to help. It looks like I have one on my car. I will be back with it end of December and can get dimensions.

Please update if you find a source. Otherwise I should be able to help if you can wait a few weeks.

Where is the 3D printing Smilies? smash.gif
majkos1
this helps? confused24.gif

Click to view attachment
DennisV
QUOTE(majkos1 @ Dec 4 2023, 07:53 AM) *

this helps? confused24.gif

Thanks, but I don't think I can do a decent job unless I can get my calipers on one. Then compare my print to original side-by-side.
914Sixer
Thinking I sent Bruce the last ones I had but I will check and see IF I can donate some to the cause.
Puebloswatcop
Thanks for everyones help on these. I know that there should be a market for these as I know many have been lost, or maybe aren't even installed on many cars.

Dennis V, this is as close as I can get to 3D printing smiles sunglasses.gif beerchug.gif
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(DennisV @ Dec 4 2023, 09:28 AM) *

QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Dec 3 2023, 04:35 PM) *

Based on the current price of ABS filament, I estimate $.24 in material cost. My time however is priceless. biggrin.gif

I'm not trying to make money. Just offering to help. It looks like I have one on my car. I will be back with it end of December and can get dimensions.

Please update if you find a source. Otherwise I should be able to help if you can wait a few weeks.

Where is the 3D printing Smilies? smash.gif

I'm not in a huge hurry, so I will wait patiently.....Thanks beerchug.gif
bdstone914
We have made a good prototype going to have them made in China,
DennisV
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Dec 4 2023, 03:46 PM) *

I'm not in a huge hurry, so I will wait patiently.....Thanks beerchug.gif

As promised, I took a run at this. Here's my NYE morning's worth of productivity. If you PM me your mailing address (assuming US), I will print a couple in black and send them to you. You may want to do a little sanding to remove the support material from the edges. I just pulled this off the printer.

Click to view attachment
914werke
nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.