Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Set of 2 liter Fuchs with lug bolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Montreal914
SOLD

Set of 2 liter Fuchs with original lug bolts and aftermarket center caps. Wheels have been tested for trueness. No curb rash.

Price: $850 for the lot. Hoping for a local buyer. Shipping would be at the buyer's expense.

Located in Claremont, CA. Can meet in Pasadena on weekdays.

Thank you for looking! smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
DC_neun_vierzehn
Very fair price for a local buyer.
porscheteck914
What is the date codes on these ? I see 1973 on one . thanks
76-914
Very good price. Those won't be around for long. beerchug.gif
Montreal914
I took some pictures of the date codes. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

And the last one...

Click to view attachment

Looking at the date codes I noticed a small scratch (or something confused24.gif ) on one of the wheel.

Click to view attachment

But the story doesn't end there! biggrin.gif I also have a fifth one available to the buyer for an extra $50! cheer.gif

...And it is also stamped 1-73! sunglasses.gif But unfortunately it is dented. dry.gif . I want to think the 11-73 one was a replacement when the fourth 1-73 was damaged. Can this one be fixed by the good Fuchs restorers? This will be for the new owner to determine.

Pictures of the 5th one:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
pete-stevers
Would you sell the lugnuts seperately?
technicalninja
I want the bent one if the buyer doesn't

Air hose reel

Water hose reel

Maybe even an end table (I've seen this recently and I'm jealous.) devil.gif
ILM914
I'm interested but live in NC, thanks Joe
Montreal914
Update smile.gif

I currently have a couple of local buyers lined up to see them (Saturday and Wednesday). If they decide otherwise, Joe @ILM914 is next on the list.

As for the bent wheel, we'll see how the wheels transaction goes, and if it is still available after, @technicalninja , your name is on it! thumb3d.gif

EDIT: @pete-stevers , same for you for the lug bolts. If for some reason the buyer doesn't want them in the deal, you are first in line for them. beerchug.gif

I will keep you posted!
technicalninja
Please tell your buyers that they would be STUPID to leave the matching original date stamped wheel to me for $50.

I'm positive that multiple wheel restorers could fix that, and you would have a date matched original complete set.

NO WAY I'd leave that if I was looking at the other 4...

I already have a nice set of 4 I got off of 914sixer. I haven't checked the dates on mine yet. I hope they match!

None of my current wheels are going to be made into furniture...
euro911
There's a good wheel repair shop in Costa Mesa. They did great job on a couple of ATS Classic wheels ... a 4-lugger for the 'BB' and a 5-lugger for my 912

Here's the 5-lugger:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.