Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Old dude
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
It's been a Min now since I posted any thing, But here it go Hello to all the dudes that may still remember me.
Its been a wild ride, When I got my 2000 Boxster ( love the air) and sold my last 914 for a business investment ( same graphic biz Just new equipment) I started to not visit the site very often. I always wanted my grandson Sean to continue The 914 vib. But he didnt show much interest he was leaning more like the japanese style cars.
Low and behold he recently said Papa lets get a 914 so we can both work on it! piratenanner.gif
So real soon here I will be shopping for a new project car for Sean and I.
I'm not totally ready $ yet......
BTW the 914 is still the only car I miss driving...
-jaime Mejia AKA oldschoolClick to view attachment
SO.O.C914er
welcome.png well welcome back!! Prices are up and the fun level continues to be a blast. driving.gif
dstudeba
That is awesome! I hope someday to have a grandson and be able to work on projects with them. Even better if it would be something I already enjoy.

Congrats, enjoy your time together!
ndfrigi
Welcome back Jaime and Sean!
rick 918-S
assimilate.gif
mepstein
beerchug.gif
rmital
welcome back Jaime

....Jaime really added to our first "Mid-Engine Invasion"
produced one of the best 914 T-shirts to date
jim_hoyland
smile.gif Good News Welcome back Jaime beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
Welcome back Jaime and welcome to Sean. The 914, once in your blood, will always be there. beerchug.gif
ValcoOscar
Same here, welcome back Jaime...long time no see

Can't wait to meet up with you again. It was always fun hanging out with you and the crew.

Sean... welcome.png

Here to help, I've got lots of p parts in my storages, but now in the IE, close to Bruce Stone

aktion035.gif piratenanner.gif

Oscar
majkos1
welcome back to the 914 World !

I've actually have Three 914 in different stages of, work in progress.

(Shell, to, Ran when parked)

PM me.
SteveL
Welcome Home!
914_teener
Wondering what happened to you.

Still have that t-shirt and now nearly retired. Need some activity to keep me busy...let me know if you need some help with Sean.

Rob
Maltese Falcon
Welcome back Jaime...seems like just Yesterday we were having Hollywood cruise-ins on La Brea Ave. driving.gif driving-girl.gif
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Our Chef Bilas Herrera has moved on to Bako' in the 661and doing very well !
Click to view attachment

914-300Hemi
Welcome back Jaime
Shivers
How cool for the both of you. Welcome back
bkrantz
Congrats on the joint project. My son helped a lot with my 914 restoration. He just bought his own project car. It's an older mid-engine two-seater import. But not a 914. At least he invited me to help.
infraredcalvin
Welcome back, and welcome to Sean!
oldschool
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 5 2023, 03:54 AM) *

assimilate.gif

aktion035.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Dec 5 2023, 06:26 AM) *

Same here, welcome back Jaime...long time no see

Can't wait to meet up with you again. It was always fun hanging out with you and the crew.

Sean... welcome.png

Here to help, I've got lots of p parts in my storages, but now in the IE, close to Bruce Stone

aktion035.gif piratenanner.gif

Oscar

Very cool Oscar I'm live in Pomona my shop is in upland ....almost neighbors.
oldschool
QUOTE(914_teener @ Dec 5 2023, 07:46 AM) *

Wondering what happened to you.

Still have that t-shirt and now nearly retired. Need some activity to keep me busy...let me know if you need some help with Sean.

Rob

yes sir !
carr914
beerchug.gif
burton73
Welcome back buddy, welcome.png

We are still here from 2007 on

Best Bob b
campbellcj
Welcome back!
r_towle
The circle is complete!
Welcome back
euro911
Just now seeing this Jamie @oldschool . Just like you, haven't been on the site a lot until recently (mostly selling off all the 914 parts we have left here these days). Haven't been able to get out to any 914 events either dry.gif

Awesome to see that your grandson Sean has 'joined the fold' and you guys are gonna work on building up a 914 for him mueba.gif

Welcome Sean welcome.png

Let me know if you need any parts, and I'll set them aside for your project.

driving.gif

Gint
That's cool that Sean wants you to help with a 914 build. Welcome back!
oldschool
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 30 2023, 11:15 AM) *

Just now seeing this Jamie @oldschool . Just like you, haven't been on the site a lot until recently (mostly selling off all the 914 parts we have left here these days). Haven't been able to get out to any 914 events either dry.gif

Awesome to see that your grandson Sean has 'joined the fold' and you guys are gonna work on building up a 914 for him mueba.gif

Welcome Sean welcome.png

Let me know if you need any parts, and I'll set them aside for your project.

driving.gif

Yes sir
Dion
Welcome back Jamie,
although you never left! :-) Look forward to seeing Sean and you have at it. beerchug.gif
krazykonrad
welcome.png Welcome back!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.