Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1.7L Engine Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dlee6205
I'm looking for the following parts. The condition is not too important as I plan to restore/refinish everything.

-The two piece tin that installs in front of the fan shroud
-The two pieces of tin that installs under the engine, "Air guides" that bolt under the heat exchangers
-Oil Bath oil filter assembly

-Alternator pieces- pulley, sealing ring, mounting hardware (t-nut and the M8 carriage bolt)

Thanks!
majkos1
I've sent you a PM
Dlee6205
Also need a MPS 0 280 100 049. Preferably one with intact epoxy on the end and it doesn't matter if it holds vacuum. I will be replacing the diaphragm regardless.
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(Dlee6205 @ Dec 5 2023, 03:08 PM) *

Also need a MPS 0 280 100 049. Preferably one with intact epoxy on the end and it doesn't matter if it holds vacuum. I will be replacing the diaphragm regardless.

I have one for sale in this forum.
Montreal914
Sent you a pm for the alternator.
porscheteck914
QUOTE(Dlee6205 @ Dec 5 2023, 08:34 AM) *

I'm looking for the following parts. The condition is not too important as I plan to restore/refinish everything.

-The two piece tin that installs in front of the fan shroud
-The two pieces of tin that installs under the engine
-Oil Bath oil filter assembly
-Alternator pieces- pulley, sealing ring, mounting hardware (t-nut and the M8 carriage bolt)

Thanks!

Hey Doug . That euro911 dude on the forum has one of those MPS like your looking for same part numbers . later , Paul
Montreal914
I have an MPS with that P/N. It holds vacuum, but it is missing the end screw. dry.gif

Yours for $40 + shipping.

Let me know if this can be of interest. beerchug.gif

BTW, The euro Dude laugh.gif goes by the name of Mark and is a standup guy.
@euro911 poke.gif Dude!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Dec 5 2023, 07:26 PM) *
BTW, The euro Dude laugh.gif goes by the name of Mark and is a standup guy
@euro911 poke.gif Dude!
Well, Eric, I'd rather be sitting ... behind the wheel driving.gif poke.gif

Click to view attachment
euro911
Hey Doug ( @Dlee6205 ) ... If you don't find anything local, I have a few oil bath air filter assemblies, and a later plastic filter housing that takes the round paper filter out here ... and I might have a pair of the under cylinder tins unsure.gif

I also have a good (no leak) '049' MPS ... shouldn't need to be 'rebuilt'

I'll snap some pix of the filter assemblies tomorrow, but I'll have to dig through the shed to see if I can find the 'warm air guide tins' ...

Stay tuned popcorn[1].gif

EDIT: Email with pix sent ... type.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.