Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DONE SS Dansk Sport 70mm tip muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hi Guys,

DONE. Dansk Sport, 2-in, 1-out, 70mm tip, muffler for my car. Could be SS or mild steel, really. I am looking to keep the stock look with my snowplow valance and yet allow my new motor breath a little easier compared to the stock Dansk muffler I have currently running on the 3.2. If you have one sitting on a shelf you can part with, let me know. The correct fitment should be 911 from 1964 to 1989 which will fit a 914-6, although we may have to reposition the 70mm tip to fit.

Thanks in advance for looking.
Michael beerchug.gif
nditiz1
Michael, I have a SS Dansk one that I was running on my 77 911 with a 3.0 until I moved to a dual out. It is a sport 70mm 2in 1 out.

I can shoot you some pics.
Steve
Michael, some mufflers like M&K allow you to run a 2 in 2 out and point the right side down so you can run a stock valance. I also plan to install a cut off switch for the passenger side exit, to make it more quiet or with a click of a switch open it up to get more power.
https://www.pelicanparts.com/More_Info/MKMK...bgaAvdXEALw_wcB
Or cut off the passenger side and have a muffler shop weld it back on pointed down.
euro911
I have four 911 2-in, 1-out mufflers here and one S/S muffler in AZ. I know 2 of them are probably not 'sport' mufflers (original muffler from my '64 911, and another original from a '69 motor sitting in my garage).

How can someone discern the difference between 'stock' or 'sport'? (asking for a friend) rolleyes.gif

popcorn[1].gif
Cairo94507
I am not 100% sure, but I believe the Sport has the 70mm tip. I may have this handled either by Nick @nditiz1 or another buddy. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.