Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB bottom "oil pan tins" for 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
87m491
Looking for the L&R tins that run over the heat exchangers to the oil pan for a 74 2.0.
(and good source for exhaust studs and proper nuts)
thx
Mike
email is best

IPB Image
Jack Standz
Reproduction parts here:

http://www.autoatlanta.com/porsche-parts/h...;section=115-05
technicalninja
Thanks for the link! I need them as well and $60 each for repops works fine with me.

Saved me some time!
rhodyguy
On the DR side, the rear rod lives above the Warm Air Guide on a tail shifter. The one pictured has it below and is for a side shift trans. The pass side WAG is the same for either a side or a tail shifter. Curve on top for side, curve on bottom for tail.
87m491
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 8 2023, 10:44 AM) *

On the DR side, the rear rod lives above the Warm Air Guide on a tail shifter. The one pictured has it below and is for a side shift trans. The pass side WAG is the same for either a side or a tail shifter. Curve on top for side, curve on bottom for tail.

But apparently different between 1.7/1.8/2.0 fitments?
Jack Standz
QUOTE(technicalninja @ Dec 9 2023, 12:34 AM) *

Thanks for the link! I need them as well and $60 each for repops works fine with me.

Saved me some time!

Get the proper one for your year and style of tranny (as mentioned). A 73/74 driver's side is less - only $40.

87m491
QUOTE(Jack Standz @ Dec 8 2023, 09:07 AM) *

Yeah but AA seems to be all over the place with the descriptions. AFAIK they are different depending on engine size and side/tail shift set up. AA doesn't seem to differentiate and seem to infer they are all the same 1970-1974?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

confused24.gif
FlacaProductions
A couple of years back I wanted to replace my left air guide and AA had a sale. I ordered B022119356A LEFT AIR GUIDE PLATE 1973-74 914 - wasn't even close to fitting. I believe it was a repop. I found a good, used one on ebay and it fit perfectly.
Your mileage will vary.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.