Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Six cylinder 930/16 + 915 trans - $5500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
live free & drive
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1...50-72e462c58917

Good Price - No Affiliation
nditiz1
QUOTE(live free & drive @ Dec 9 2023, 03:04 PM) *

Thanks currently trying to buy, but he has not responded.

Edit: I snagged it, thanks live free!
mepstein
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Dec 9 2023, 06:48 PM) *

QUOTE(live free & drive @ Dec 9 2023, 03:04 PM) *

Thanks currently trying to buy, but he has not responded.

Edit: I snagged it, thanks live free!

beerchug.gif
live free & drive
Excellent - it was up less than an hour when I posted it. Good luck with it!
Gearup
Seller rating is abysmal. Hope you have a positive buying experience.
nditiz1
@Gearup - you must have foresight. He is now not trusting Paypal goods and services, so the deal might not be happening since I'm not local to NH.
Cairo94507
I hate scammers!
sixaddict
That’s rich……..a sketchy seller not trusting a service designed to protect buyers!
Who could blame him bs.gif
nditiz1
So the engine was paid for with paypal, he put it on a pallet, strapped and shrink wrapped. I made a shipping label BOL through freightquote. He refunded my money because the funds were on hold only later to find out a local offered him 7k cash to buy it. I get it, you want as much money as possible, but when you have gone that far into a deal, suck it up.
Cairo94507
Bummer- but you still might have dodged a bullet on that deal.
porscheteck914
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Dec 12 2023, 09:41 AM) *

So the engine was paid for with paypal, he put it on a pallet, strapped and shrink wrapped. I made a shipping label BOL through freightquote. He refunded my money because the funds were on hold only later to find out a local offered him 7k cash to buy it. I get it, you want as much money as possible, but when you have gone that far into a deal, suck it up.

Yes Real men stand by there word ! He must still be a boy ........
mepstein
I agree on standing in your word 100%.
There’s always going to be flakes. The answer is to move on quickly and go for the next one.
I heard a quote a while ago - “ the deal of a lifetime happens about once a month”.
mb911
Seller should have honored his word. I could go on and on about handshake agreements but notice how I no longer sell any stainless exhaust. Enough said. Can’t trust people unfortunately
dstudeba
QUOTE(mb911 @ Dec 14 2023, 04:50 AM) *

....I no longer sell any stainless exhaust. Enough said. Can’t trust people unfortunately

@mb911 - Sorry I am missing something here. Do they switch out the exhaust and return a cheaper one?
mb911
QUOTE(dstudeba @ Dec 14 2023, 07:36 AM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Dec 14 2023, 04:50 AM) *

....I no longer sell any stainless exhaust. Enough said. Can’t trust people unfortunately

@mb911 - Sorry I am missing something here. Do they switch out the exhaust and return a cheaper one?

Simple answer =product line stolen with bunch of handshake agreements.

My point was only to mention that people can suck. Nick sorry it fell through for you.
dstudeba
QUOTE(mb911 @ Dec 14 2023, 12:35 PM) *

Simple answer =product line stolen with bunch of handshake agreements.

My point was only to mention that people can suck. Nick sorry it fell through for you.

Oh, gotcha. Sorry that really sucks.
Gearup
Wellllll!!

I have a flipped 915 tranny that was rebuilt 9k miles ago by one of Renegades sources. I also have the tranny Mount, cable shift shifter ,clutch assembly and pressure plate. Don’t have the engine for you though, sorry. Let me know if you are interested. Sorry about losing out on that sale, however, when I looked at his seller rating I had a bad vibe. Things usually happen for a reasons and this just might be a blessing in disguise.
Chris914n6
^^ Renegade uses California Motorsports. Should be a quality rebuild.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.